Did u notice? Khushi was trying to speak congrats.

Posted: 12 years ago
Friends:

Did u all notice..she was trying to speak congratulations to ARnav..but could not..
She said "cungu" and then left itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG this is so funny
Yeah poor thing tried but couldn't get it 
But it was a very cute attempt

that was another grrr thing by CV's... degrading Khushi and portraying her as gavar,,,

did they forget she handled a very hifi dictation by ASR in the begining... hmh!!

i m very sad. why she cant speak english. want to kill the director
I didn't quite understand why the cvs had to show that. Did they want to show how KKG is not completely literate? LOL I wonder how this moment was important πŸ˜†
This bit stood out for me as well. Wish Khushi was not shown to be like this but its ok lots of people in the world are not comfy with english. But by that it doesn't mean one is not intelligent or educated. Just educated in a different language. 

Anyhow i think it was to show that while khushi was trying to wish Arnav in his way, it didn't matter to him. Like he didn't think she was any less because she couldn't say it. 

Something like they have accepted each others differences and are bridging that gap. 
Not sure but thats how i felt.
Originally posted by dnyd

This bit stood out for me as well. Wish Khushi was not shown to be like this but its ok lots of people in the world are not comfy with english. But by that it doesn't mean one is not intelligent or educated. Just educated in a different language. 

Anyhow i think it was to show that while khushi was trying to wish Arnav in his way, it didn't matter to him. Like he didn't think she was any less because she couldn't say it. 

Something like they have accepted each others differences and are bridging that gap. 
Not sure but thats how i felt.

I love your interpretation on that (: I'd like to believe that was what the scene meant πŸ˜Š I wish ASR's thoughts were echoed so we'd know πŸ˜†
i dont think its that khushi doesnt understand english... she gets what asr is saying all the time. she just does'nt talk english all the time so she has an accent. there is nothing wrong with having an accent. to show her speaking with asr's diction will be unrealistic. she from a small town and never talks in english is perfectly normal not to know how to pronounce words...

my professor has a phd and is really smart ... he is genius. but he is form china and has a really thick chinese accent whenever he speaks english it doesnt make him dumb... we all respect him.

The way khushsi was conveying was so pure and lovable...its just catch my eyes and ears that how sweet that she was trying to wish him in his styleπŸ˜ƒ
I am sure ...Arnav will teach her some words after marriageπŸ˜‰