Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Completely agree  😃 we already know that P just can't eat or drink or even sleep properly  when K is angry with her...she didn't even properly tie up her hair, her clothes were colorless, in poorly arranged , her mascara spreading , her eyes vacant... she loves both samar n K...but K more ... as she is OK with samar's responsibility n love being shared ...n is ready to give him back to kesar
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Completely agree  😃 we already know that P just can't eat or drink or even sleep properly  when K is angry with her...she didn't even properly tie up her hair, her clothes were colorless, in poorly arranged , her mascara spreading , her eyes vacant... she loves both samar n K...but K more ... as she is OK with samar's responsibility n love being shared ...n is ready to give him back to kesar

😃
Devil86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pratigya's strength is Krishna and her weakness is Samar agree
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramlaluckk

Hi dear,

I m happy to see that u r keeping the forum busy. But if u r expecting pratigya to transform into a passionate lover then I'm afraid u wud be disappointed, my dear. She is a very passive kinda lover u know. 

Agree I don't think Pratigya will ever display her affections as a passionate lover.  She loves Krishna intensively.  She is like Rukmini.  She does not display her love outwardly.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Pratigya's strength is Krishna and her weakness is Samar agree but Pratigya knows somewhere that one day or other she will loose Samar but Krishna will remain forever with her,She is ready to share Samar with Menaka and Kesar but she will not bear anyone sharing Krishna.SO in Pratigya's life no one is important than Krishna.Meera zara sambhal ke tumhe pata nahi kisse panga le rahi ho.

But here nobody asked her to choose Who she values most... So, surely she gives preference to the kid most, he needs her the most atm...Here all of us only thibk abt Kriya n their relationship... did any of us thought abt Samar n how he is feeling atm?😲
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

I agree tht samar is apple of P eye and her weakness also but K is most special person according to me she can share SPS with keasr after her recovery and now is sharing with menka also,but wht abt K will she share him with anyone??? ofcos no women cant share her husband with anyone.  And Yes dear even I want to see Possassive and passionate P for K, has seen K passassivenss and his craziness for her, but now want the same frm P also. I want Kriya focuss track only,

But Krishna chose to take the side of Amma, whn it came betwen amma n Pratigya... So... dunno wht to say maya...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can not judge her feelings with one rule or yard stick for both K and Samar. She showed ample prove of her love for both.

Both have their respective places and importance in her heart.

In the context she when said she can not live with samar and cried for him is her paternal feelings that she developed while raising the kid.

Her love for K can not be compared or measured using the same yard stick. 
Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2011

Pratigya's strength is Krishna and her weakness is Samar agree but Pratigya knows somewhere that one day or other she will loose Samar but Krishna will remain forever with her,She is ready to share Samar with Menaka and Kesar but she will not bear anyone sharing Krishna.SO in Pratigya's life no one is important than Krishna.Meera zara sambhal ke tumhe pata nahi kisse panga le rahi ho.

totally agree with.she can't share krishna with any other woman.she love him more than her self.and samar is her responsibilty...if kesar become normal she happily handover him to her.