Pratigya cant live without K either!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pratz comment of that she cant live without Samar was a tad bit over the top for me yet understandable but Im sure if Krishna was kidnapped or lost and not come home when he was meant to & gone missing, she wud lose her cool like she did today.

Today proved that Pratz two weaknesses and strengths are Krishna and Samar  . For eg today; Samar going missing & she is freaking out so Pratz called Krishna straight away.Krishna is more of her reason for living as Samar someday is going to go back to Kesar but Krishna will always be there for her. But Samar is the apple of her eye as she has brought him up for 4 years so there will be a very close bond there.

Mainly, both Krishna and Samar are important to her and if anything happens to them, she will not be able to bear it. Yet I feel that to her Krishna is more important than Samar she is going to lose Samar sooner or later to Kesar but she will always have Baba with her. Hope she understands that and think she does!πŸ˜†

& in the coming weeks we will get to see the possessiveness and passionate love Pratz has for K when she gets to know the Meera issue. I knw she doesnt express her love much post leap but this track will have its after effects as after Meera track finishes, Pratz will give more attention to K cuz of it!πŸ˜ƒ

Exciting few weeks coming up and in the end of it  will get amazing KriYa scenes.
Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mo My Weakness Is Only Baba...πŸ˜†
randomsoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kids are something you live for ... the purpose of ones life

the spouse, if you love him/her, is your life...there is no purpose if there is no life

for me, the kids are my weakness and my husband is my strength...if i really have to choose one, i would choose my strength over my weaknesses
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pratigya's strength is Krishna and her weakness is Samar agree but Pratigya knows somewhere that one day or other she will loose Samar but Krishna will remain forever with her,She is ready to share Samar with Menaka and Kesar but she will not bear anyone sharing Krishna.SO in Pratigya's life no one is important than Krishna.Meera zara sambhal ke tumhe pata nahi kisse panga le rahi ho.

pranav8519 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great post yaar😊 its true that prats has 2 weaknesses,but after knowing about mira's truth,how she will deal with the issue is a thing to watch out for she herself admitted in  yesterday's episode that during these 4 years,she dint think of anyone except samar now its high time to watch her possessiveness and love for baba😊
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: randomsoul

kids are something you live for ... the purpose of ones life

the spouse, if you love him/her, is your life...there is no purpose if there is no life

for me, the kids are my weakness and my husband is my strength...if i really have to choose one, i would choose my strength over my weaknesses

for me, both are important. I cannot choose between the two. 
Here the situation is different.  Pratz will always love Samar. Here at the heat of the moment she says she cannot live without him.  She does love Samar like a mother because she brought him up for 4 years.  She knows that he will be eventually taken away from her.  She was ready to give his upbringing to Menaka.  When Kesar gets well, I am sure she will give Samar's care back to his mother.Pratz cannot live without Krishna .  He is her strength and he is her love.  Remember how she fell apart when they were separated. 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree tht samar is apple of P eye and her weakness also but K is most special person according to me she can share SPS with keasr after her recovery and now is sharing with menka also,but wht abt K will she share him with anyone??? ofcos no women cant share her husband with anyone.  And Yes dear even I want to see Possassive and passionate P for K, has seen K passassivenss and his craziness for her, but now want the same frm P also. I want Kriya focuss track only,
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...even if something happens to samar or if prats hav to give samar to menaka or kesar prats will hav krish on her side to console her and give her strength...krish will go to any extent to make her happy...he will not allow anything to happen to his babu..krish will revive her bring her bak to normal...but if something happens to krish prats will break down...during separation track we hav seen how prats became a zombie without krish,,,she was just a soul less body...
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeh mo u r right..pratigya weaknesses are samar and krishna...well said.agree with your post..
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post friend. but she already proved that she can't stay or live without Krish so as Krish πŸ˜ƒ