India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya cant live without K either!

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Pratz comment of that she cant live without Samar was a tad bit over the top for me yet understandable but Im sure if Krishna was kidnapped or lost and not come home when he was meant to & gone missing, she wud lose her cool like she did today.

Today proved that Pratz two weaknesses and strengths are Krishna and Samar  . For eg today; Samar going missing & she is freaking out so Pratz called Krishna straight away.Krishna is more of her reason for living as Samar someday is going to go back to Kesar but Krishna will always be there for her. But Samar is the apple of her eye as she has brought him up for 4 years so there will be a very close bond there.

Mainly, both Krishna and Samar are important to her and if anything happens to them, she will not be able to bear it. Yet I feel that to her Krishna is more important than Samar she is going to lose Samar sooner or later to Kesar but she will always have Baba with her. Hope she understands that and think she does!LOL

& in the coming weeks we will get to see the possessiveness and passionate love Pratz has for K when she gets to know the Meera issue. I knw she doesnt express her love much post leap but this track will have its after effects as after Meera track finishes, Pratz will give more attention to K cuz of it!Big smile

Exciting few weeks coming up and in the end of it  will get amazing KriYa scenes.

Edited by Mo710 - 16 December 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

randomsoulpranav8519sudharao100aziza7.anshu.ajitha10sanitha7ashGC_arjaidreeskhan123aka.aiersimmi.friends03heera1702a_umarekrnAnondo.RbabithajCaped_Crusaderdhakarntelstrariyya6

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Mo My Weakness Is Only Baba...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7aka.aierbabithaj

randomsoul Groupbie
randomsoul
randomsoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
kids are something you live for ... the purpose of ones life

the spouse, if you love him/her, is your life...there is no purpose if there is no life

for me, the kids are my weakness and my husband is my strength...if i really have to choose one, i would choose my strength over my weaknesses

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao10018270fansaka.aierrekrndhakarn

tanudrashti IF-Rockerz
tanudrashti
tanudrashti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Pratigya's strength is Krishna and her weakness is Samar agree but Pratigya knows somewhere that one day or other she will loose Samar but Krishna will remain forever with her,She is ready to share Samar with Menaka and Kesar but she will not bear anyone sharing Krishna.SO in Pratigya's life no one is important than Krishna.Meera zara sambhal ke tumhe pata nahi kisse panga le rahi ho.

rekrndhakarnMayavi-26

pranav8519 Groupbie
pranav8519
pranav8519

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
great post yaarSmile its true that prats has 2 weaknesses,but after knowing about mira's truth,how she will deal with the issue is a thing to watch out for she herself admitted in  yesterday's episode that during these 4 years,she dint think of anyone except samar now its high time to watch her possessiveness and love for babaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

sudharao100 Senior Member
sudharao100
sudharao100

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by randomsoul

kids are something you live for ... the purpose of ones life

the spouse, if you love him/her, is your life...there is no purpose if there is no life

for me, the kids are my weakness and my husband is my strength...if i really have to choose one, i would choose my strength over my weaknesses

for me, both are important. I cannot choose between the two. 
Here the situation is different.  Pratz will always love Samar. Here at the heat of the moment she says she cannot live without him.  She does love Samar like a mother because she brought him up for 4 years.  She knows that he will be eventually taken away from her.  She was ready to give his upbringing to Menaka.  When Kesar gets well, I am sure she will give Samar's care back to his mother.Pratz cannot live without Krishna .  He is her strength and he is her love.  Remember how she fell apart when they were separated. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrndhakarn

Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I agree tht samar is apple of P eye and her weakness also but K is most special person according to me she can share SPS with keasr after her recovery and now is sharing with menka also,but wht abt K will she share him with anyone??? ofcos no women cant share her husband with anyone.  And Yes dear even I want to see Possassive and passionate P for K, has seen K passassivenss and his craziness for her, but now want the same frm P also. I want Kriya focuss track only,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100aka.aierrekrndhakarn

lovekriyan Goldie
lovekriyan
lovekriyan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
i agree...even if something happens to samar or if prats hav to give samar to menaka or kesar prats will hav krish on her side to console her and give her strength...krish will go to any extent to make her happy...he will not allow anything to happen to his babu..krish will revive her bring her bak to normal...but if something happens to krish prats will break down...during separation track we hav seen how prats became a zombie without krish,,,she was just a soul less body...

aka.aierrekrndhakarn

Go to top