Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 9)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77frockstarMitrashaktikitty25-Atiya-SillyPepperJasmine...Infofanprincessunara

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

<font color="#0000ff">Your above post has been reported. You are the one whoalways bully other forum members here and threaten them with lawsuits and what not .
</div><div>
</font>
Really Sunaina, are you really reading what some of them write to me. I guess you don't care and but there is a limit and this stops hete and now. I'm not going to take this anymore. I have reported your post too. I will not let this going until I have some results. You just cannot bully and get away. Character defamation is an online crime.

Edited by Mitrashakti - 16 December 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

<font color="#003366">@ Ms Shakti... My english weak. Perfonsal mean what? What the meaning? Is it personal+professional=perfonsal?</font>
No it is personal experience...,sorry it was a tying mistake from my iPhone. It happens sometimes.
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77InfofanSillyPepperJasmine...princessunara

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

why everyone is fighting here? i cant beleive people r so insensitive?

i dont think TM break forum rule. she has the right to express what she think..

and too much khushi bashing...

i just want to know what happened with khushi from diwali night to the necklece insult, if the same happen to any member in the forum, so before bashing khushi, just think about this poor girl...

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

i just want to know what happened with khushi from diwali night to the necklece insult, if the same happen to any member in the forum, so before bashing khushi, just think about this poor girl...

Kamalika plz, ab tu shuru mat ho ja. We r not fighting but she took her discussions evrytime to nxy level. U read her past posts n another one along wid dis post. It's not arnav - khushi nut I find her typical chauvinist female. Enuf of her now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarpinky_blueskiesmomma1128

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by sunaina02

<font color="#0000ff">Your above post has been reported. You are the one whoalways bully other forum members here and threaten them with lawsuits and what not .
</div><div>
</font>
Really Sunaina, are you really reading what some of them write to me. I guess you don't care and I'm not going to take or anymore. I have reported your post too. I will not let this going until I het some results. You just cannot bully and get away.

What is your purpose of posting in this forum?.  To torture other people ? Because that is exactly what you do here . You go on abusing one fictional  character and repeatedly post the same thing knowing very well that there are many fans of that character  here. You never care for anyone else's feelings and all the time boast about your profession and try to leverage it .

As a result people have started either to make fun of you or hate you. More polite ones just ignore you .

You can go on and make as many lawsuits against me if  you want. If i have to pay fines for that I will pay . If they send me to jail - I will go to jail , I dont mind . I will rather use it and become a sensation in Indian TV industry . Headline in SBS and SBB and IBN - "Barun sobti's fan has been sent to jail for insulting a person who was abusing him . Who knows I may get  a dinner invitation from Barun Sobti and 4 Lions for making their serial famous across North America and Internationally. LOL

But that will not give you somehting very important in life. Love and friendship of others . Ouch

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 December 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77frockstarkitty25HeadOverHeelsmitthoo-Nithi-S.Stephy..Apz..vasirajuSillyPepperincandescent-Crystal-Clear-applesauce.InfofanJasmine...nyxxpinky_blueskiesmomma1128princessunara

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

Noone is bashing Khsuhi .

We love Khushi and we love Arhi . But the TM is always against ASR and want  gurmeet to come and take over .
As a result we want drashti to come too. So that way you Khushi fans are happy and we ASr fans are happy too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25mitthooincandescent-Crystal-Clear-InfofanSillyPeppermomma1128

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index