Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 4)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine25

He was just taken by surprise when he opened the doo,r that's why he didn't say thanks , I mean there is alot of things going on in his mind poor guy. He feels guilty for la and confused about his feeling for khushi and he thinks she still engaged to another man.

and didn't Asr pay  the hospital bill for khushi's dad? Did she say thank you? no, not only that I noticed in some episode when Asr helped her she never said thanks to him either, the only time she said thank you when he opened the door for her during payal's proposal and she thanked him for helping her with payash. Don't get me wrong I like khushi and I"m arhi fan. I just wanted to clarify some things that's all.

LA is leaving soon, so arhi love story is gonna progress , Just give it  sometime. If you can't watch it because of LA skip few episodes then  come back when LA leaves,  Ying Yang

Sunshine, this particular TM has been told numerous times many things.  She wears prejudicial glasses.  She is very similar to those who are totally colorblind.  There are so many different nuances of different colors and shades that we all can see, except those whose brains are geared for total colorblindness can only see black and white.  It is futile to try to show her something she is not prepared to see.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77GalwayGirlSunshine25kitty25S.StephySunoNa...Infofannyxxprincessunara

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
but i think ASR's love for khushi is unconditional and true love...
khushi is my all time favorite character..i want khushi to get her true love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya--Nithi-vasirajuasha...SunoNa...momma1128

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
now pls be happy bcoz ASR is only for khushi after diwali i stopped watching IPKKND...but when my frnd told me that she saw in sbs that LA is leaving(thogh i have not find in that segment in IPKKND forum) then i start watching it. I hate LA..

now i m happy that nobody is between ARHI..

but a new male is necessary for jealousy track..want to see jealous ASR...itna to banta hai na after diwali episode incident

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashakti

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

but i think ASR's love for khushi is unconditional and true love...
khushi is my all time favorite character..i want khushi to get her true love

Because you understand the character Khushi - without thinking you ARE Khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25SunoNa...princessunara

saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your point of view of ASR. Yes, I know he should have said 'thank you' but the man who can barely say 'sorry' .. how will he say 'thank you'? You simply cannot expect him to say that. 
How can you even compare him to Shyam? Shocked so what if he is arrogant or ruthless? No doubt in my mind that he has the purest of all hearts. He's care for Khushi is seen through his eyes. He does not have to say 'thank you' to prove that. I don't think anyone can love Khushi the way he has. He is willing to become a better man for her. Remember the episode where he felt guilty of how he treated Khushi? 
There's just so much depth and meaning behind ASR's actions, you just cannot blame him. And Khushi keeps giving him chances to win her heart again because she knows he's not the bad guy (: 

anyway .. hope you don't mind. his 'what the..' line is my favorite Embarrassed better than the 'hello hi bye bye' crap LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

W

Edited by Infofan - 16 December 2011 at 7:21pm

kitty25-Atiya-incandescentprincessunara

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
H

kitty25-Atiya-incandescentprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index