Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 3)

2Desi4Life Goldie
2Desi4Life
2Desi4Life

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
FEEL THE LOVE PPL ARNAV AND KUSHIE ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

humhemeghnaSunshine25kitty25anjaani07

preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
I think he exclaimed What the because he found her standing in front of his door randomly holding out a gift. It did not appear too out of the place.. it was just fine...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveSunshine25kitty25S.Stephygeetmaanluvanjaani07..Apz..

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with Preeti. He was just surprised by her standing in front of his door with her arm outstretched, gift in hand. He was taken aback. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..anjaani07

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-vasirajuInfofanSunoNa...

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

I dont understand one thing and i'm not trying to be rude or get into an argument. If you dislike ASR's character/behaviour so much then why do you watch the show? Understand that he is the male LEAD of the the show opposite Khushi and this has always been his character sketch from the start, CV's have shown changes in him but he is what he is and some of us (me included) happen to love him for it.

No matter what any of us says or does, this one fact will not change: Khushi and Arnav are meant to be together and eventually they will be together, end of. If someone doesnt like it then they don't have to watch, it seems pretty simple to me. Not wanting to compare shows here but I need to just to make my point. Personally I really dislike the male lead in the show Saathiya (dont get me started on the female!) But see, I don't go on that forum and post that they need to put in a new male/female lead cos I know there's no point. I simpl don't watch the show and my life is much much better for it!

Anyway, as for the title of your post, I love ASR's 'what the' phrase, i use it all the time myself and its one of my favourite things he says. And today he only says that when he first opens the door, because he's surprised to see her there. If u carry on watching the scene after that, he accepts her gift graciously and looks at it quite sweetly after she leaves. 

Sorry to go on but these are just my opinions, sorry if it offended anyone, but yeah I love ASR in all his arrogant, god awful, man-handling, 'what the...' glory and i'm proud to say thatWink
 I second that.
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
So, you DO understand when something is repeated over and over and over and over again, it gets, to put it in your words,  intolerable...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77S.Stephy-Atiya--Nithi-vasirajuasha.....Apz..InfofanNope123SunoNa...incandescentnyxxsunaina02princessunara

an33sha Senior Member
an33sha
an33sha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
hahahahha WHAT THE F**K !!! laughing my ass off here please cvs listen to this lady and give asr someone else who will be Rich/classy and smart just like ASR!!!!
 hahhahah cant stop laughing lolzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crystal-Clear-princessunara

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
 He was just taken by surprise when he opened the door, that's why he didn't say thanks , I mean there is alot of things going on in his mind poor guy. He feels guilty for la and confused about his feeling for khushi and he thinks she still engaged to another man.

and didn't Asr pay  the hospital bill for khushi's dad? Did she say thank you? no, not only that I noticed in some episode when Asr helped her she never said thanks to him either, the only time she said thank you when he opened the door for her during payal's proposal and she thanked him for helping her with payash. Don't get me wrong I like khushi and I"m arhi fan. I just wanted to clarify some things that's all.

LA is leaving soon, so arhi love story is gonna progress , Just give it  sometime.  Ying Yang

Edited by Sunshine25 - 16 December 2011 at 6:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index