Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 2)

LuvShuv Senior Member
LuvShuv
LuvShuv

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I enjoy when writers give characters catchphrases--they provide viewers some insights into the character psychology. Hello-hi-bye-bye.

BUT, I thought that "What the---!" was an odd thing for ASR to say when he finds KKG outside his door with a present. It was totally appropriate when he opened the car boot and found KKG inside eating pakoras. But, it seemed jarring to my ears in today's episode at that particular point. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRunSunshine25Mitrashakti

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Why are you laughing somy..this is a serious issue ...cvs should find someone else for Khushi pronto...and send ASR our way Wink...problem solved

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan-Atiya--Nithi-preetijaiswal19sugar_babevasiraju..Apz..Infofanprincessunara

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Originally posted by somzz007

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Why are you laughing somy..this is a serious issue ...cvs should find someone else for Khushi pronto...and send ASR our way Wink...problem solved

Aish, even if ASR leaves Kushi, someone will say " Now its all proven ! what ASR has for Kushi is a dysfunctional attraction, nothing else ! That is why I said I will take care of Kushi" ROFL

And LADOO for us Wink

Jaise Nanda kisore ki icha LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25asha...

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvShuv

I enjoy when writers give characters catchphrases--they provide viewers some insights into the character psychology. Hello-hi-bye-bye.

BUT, I thought that "What the---!" was an odd thing for ASR to say when he finds KKG outside his door with a present. It was totally appropriate when he opened the car boot and found KKG inside eating pakoras. But, it seemed jarring to my ears in today's episode at that particular point.
Not to mention the fact that the phrase What The is mostly used by teenagers. It was not appropriate in today's situation.

Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinhumhemeghna-Nithi-preetijaiswal19S.Stephy-Atiya-asha.....Apz..vasirajuDivya1503momma1128Infofan

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I dont understand one thing and i'm not trying to be rude or get into an argument. If you dislike ASR's character/behaviour so much then why do you watch the show? Understand that he is the male LEAD of the the show opposite Khushi and this has always been his character sketch from the start, CV's have shown changes in him but he is what he is and some of us (me included) happen to love him for it.

No matter what any of us says or does, this one fact will not change: Khushi and Arnav are meant to be together and eventually they will be together, end of. If someone doesnt like it then they don't have to watch, it seems pretty simple to me. Not wanting to compare shows here but I need to just to make my point. Personally I really dislike the male lead in the show Saathiya (dont get me started on the female!) But see, I don't go on that forum and post that they need to put in a new male/female lead cos I know there's no point. I simpl don't watch the show and my life is much much better for it!

Anyway, as for the title of your post, I love ASR's 'what the' phrase, i use it all the time myself and its one of my favourite things he says. And today he only says that when he first opens the door, because he's surprised to see her there. If u carry on watching the scene after that, he accepts her gift graciously and looks at it quite sweetly after she leaves. 

Sorry to go on but these are just my opinions, sorry if it offended anyone, but yeah I love ASR in all his arrogant, god awful, man-handling, 'what the...' glory and i'm proud to say thatWink

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 December 2011 at 6:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRunkitty25-Atiya-KraniKeshriyapinky_blueskiesprincessunara

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
What the F**K!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Atiya-shena07..Apz..-Crystal-Clear-SunoNa...incandescentInfofanpinky_blueskiesmomma1128princessunara

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Aish, even if ASR leaves Kushi, someone will say " Now its all proven ! what ASR has for Kushi is a dysfunctional attraction, nothing else ! That is why I said I will take care of Kushi" ROFL

And LADOO for us Wink

Jaise Nanda kisore ki icha LOL

Dysfunctional attraction...isn't that a good thing...at least he won't go back after her again...more for us Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nithi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index