Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 17)

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

@momma1128 Hats off !Clapcheap and insensitive are the words for this wacko

@Mitrashakti you are one the who behaves like 5th grader.O wait why will i insult the 5th graders.They are much smarter.Go and file a case against me !
You don't get it ... do you? You come back again and again and reply in my posts. I feel sorry for you , please stop wasting your time in my thread.

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@ Anu (I mean Momma1128) - here is a standing ovation!thumbs up

clap clap clap...i just ended up reading the entire shitty thread..and i just wanna thank u 4 posting that here!!just what was needed!Clap
thanks for spending the time and taking the effort to post it here...StarClap

@TM - dang i never waste my time on ur threads..but seriously u really r ******(oh well i have a lot of things that come to my head..but i decided not to break the IF COC)..u r not worth it..
i just came to appreciate @Anu for her post!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
What is going on here? So much of forum rule breaking, I've repeated myself several of times READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING.

Members have turned this thread to a messy thread and a thread where nothing but unhealthy discussions are taking place. This  thread is full of personal remarks/attacks/bashing/instigating posts and is a mess.

This is an open forum, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO POST THEIR POV but in a sensible manner, which means having sensible discussions.

I needd to review this thread.

Closed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK_Love

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index