Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 12)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Anu,

I do not think his ' What tha ' is getting intolerable .. It is his TM word ..just like ' CV's ' are for u and usage of quotes for me !!..Doesn't mean that it is immature of us ...

Second, he is a 26 year old strapping lad  and not someone  well matured, middle aged   Man..as such, such youthful  outburst are  normal  ..

Second, his what tha on seeing Khushi with gift was not of  arrogance but of startled surprise ..when a person is startled , he tends to exclaim using the most often used word and in ASR's case , it is  'What tha '  &  'Unbelievable ' ...

In real life, u can pick n choose but when it is a fiction..then u have a definitive pairing  and in this show it is Arnav and Khushi ..

As for  whether CV's will  pick  ASR like man for their sister ..Understand then that if CV's can show a barely 12th pass girl getting work  as a steno without any experience or without undergoing a certified course in typing  in AR Industries  esp when Masters holders are unemployed in real world, they are at full liberty to hook up Khushi with Arnav..

That is the point, Anu ..ASR is shown as a beast  and how love in the form of Khushi transforms him into a Prince .. while it happens within 12 pages in a fairytale..since this is a serial happening over  3 years..the process will be slow n long drawn out...Always keep the overall picture in view !!

@Bold I agree Sathya!! I heard an engineer works as servant in Ms sarkar's house. What a recession..

OMG, Sommy ROFL U r incorrigible !! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91Infofan

MarkZingerBurgr IF-Dazzler
MarkZingerBurgr
MarkZingerBurgr

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Infofan

ASR really deserves to be with someone who is more classy, sophisticated and someone who will fit in his upper class society. Now that La is leaving, I am going to petition the PH, CVs to find someone more suitable to him than Khushi.

That should resolve some issues here on the forum!LOLLOL

AGREE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Atiya-applesauce.Infofanprincessunara

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Hey @Sunaiana Hug

Loved reading all your responses ClapClapClap     You rock !!

There are so many scenes or dialogues that I may not agree with..but its really crazy the anger TM appears to have for ASR (shaking my head-- will also remove like the post..because ..somehow clicking like when i first saw the post... seemed harmless... and keeping it on..makes it look I agree with every thing TM has said since... ... !!)

Anyone liking ASR or Khushi..doesn't mean that they are condoning every single behavior... Its a story with flawed characters and ASR and Khushi will find their way Smile... 

My last post for this topic... I can't deal with writing on post anymore..(bowing outLOL).
...just created this to show my support for you.. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25-Atiya-SillyPepperincandescentInfofanmomma1128princessunarasunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Divya .

Sometomes I am a lone fighter .

But is is really touching to have support like yours

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25SillyPeppermomma1128princessunara

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
icebraker Senior Member
icebraker
icebraker

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Bravo Mitrashakti for coming up 2 super hit post simultaneously.

I wanted to reply for ur older post the one u replied me back.But decided to reply here. Because I find all of ur post r similar and pointed out towards one character ASR.

I will just copy and paste my post as well as ur reply. So that other IF member will be able to see what we r talking about.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Anu,

I usually read all of ur posts and find them really unique. I know u want ASR to be perfect. Even if Khushi accepst him with his faults but u wont. U hate him, hate him so much that u have fallen for him and u have fallen hard that why u mixed up fiction with reality.

U want ASR to live up with ur expectations not khushi's. So no matter what he does will never be good enough for u. Ur pyaar for ASR make me say "Iss pyaar ko kya naam du".

Ur reply

I can never like a character who is abusive towards women and ASR is...it's personal for me becausing I work towards putting bad guys behind bars. ASR is a character is been repeatedly glorified and I find it disgusting.

Anyways...it's my pov and I am entitled to it.

ur POV is that u hate ASR but u cannot leave him alone. I think like ASR u r also confused about ur feelings. I still think that u love this character that everyday u have to make post about him.

U r right again. Khushi deserves a better man and who deserve ASR…….u.

U r keep comparing ASR with Shyam. There r some similarities between

1.Both live in RM

2.Both related to Anjali( I am sure she needs ur suggestion not ASR)

3.Both like Khushi.

Other than nothing. They r polar opposite. If u like khushi u have to bear  with ASR and he will not change his attitude over night and ur new what the post  make me say "what the."Nothing after that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25..Apz..Infofan

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@TM, a little advice, if you have the right to criticize someone then learn to take that same criticism. Otherwise do not say anything that will offend other people.

Which you have been doing for so long on one character. If you love Khushi so much why we have not seen any post on her.

For this I know I won't get a reply because you do not have the guts to accept difference of opinion then yours. You only reply to those who agree with you.

Your post never make sense to me. All I have to say is "WHAT THE".  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25KraniInfofanincandescentpinky_blueskiesprincessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index