Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 11)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

Originally posted by sunaina02

why everyone is fighting here? i cant beleive people r so insensitive?

i dont think TM break forum rule. she has the right to express what she think..

and too much khushi bashing...

i just want to know what happened with khushi from diwali night to the necklece insult, if the same happen to any member in the forum, so before bashing khushi, just think about this poor girl...

Noone is bashing Khsuhi .

We love Khushi and we love Arhi . But the TM is always against ASR and want  gurmeet to come and take over .
As a result we want drashti to come too. So that way you Khushi fans are happy and we ASr fans are happy too.

i want anyone to enter in IPKKND as khushi's love interest. just bcoz ASR tortured her too much from diwali. but later the new guy should realise that arnav khushi love each other...and then he should fall in love with anjali..
dont forget anjali...

and you r ASR's fan and i m khushi's fan..so difference na..
that's why i comment everyday in barun's profile too. if i was not ASR's fan i never comment on barun's profile..when i hated ASR,that time i also commented..

and one more thing, if ASR to get married with other girl then TRP will drop...

i want new guy,but temporarily..
and dont want new girl..bcoz due to LA,khushi felt too much pain..just want ASR to feel the same pain

Khushi's love interest... would not that make Khushi fickle too.. then what difference between  Khushi and a confused, relationship not respecting ASR  ??

If the new guy suposedly falls in love with Khushi first and then with Anjali... what does that speak about him,. where  is the Loyalty factor,,if he is capable of falling in love and out of love like Shyam then what difference is there between him and Shyam ..bec until Khushi's arrival, Shyam was walking the straight path and only with Khushi's arrival,, he swerved..whereas ASR was never emotionally involved with any girls  and Khushi was a first for him ..in other words Arnav is as pure as Khushi ..

Whatever gave u the idea that Arnav never felt pain ?..I am quite flabbergasted by ur assumption that Arnav did not feel the pain of seeing Khushi linked  with another man ...if nothing his pain was even more intense than Khushi's and it  had even more depth bec he could not show it  while Khushi could cry and show us her anguish in the form of tears  .. Arnav did not have that liberty ..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25S.Stephy-Atiya-stardust-..Apz..vasirajuapplesauce.pinky_blueskiesnyxxincandescentSillyPeppersunaina02princessunara

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77aishu30-Atiya-vasirajuincandescentpinky_blueskiesnyxxsunaina02

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

i just want to know what happened with khushi from diwali night to the necklece insult, if the same happen to any member in the forum, so before bashing khushi, just think about this poor girl...

We love Khushi and we love Arhi . But the TM is always against ASR and want  gurmeet to come and take over .
As a result we want drashti to come too. So that way you Khushi fans are happy and we ASr fans are happy too.

i want anyone to enter in IPKKND as khushi's love interest. just bcoz ASR tortured her too much from diwali. but later the new guy should realise that arnav khushi love each other...and then he should fall in love with anjali..
dont forget anjali...

that's why i comment everyday in barun's profile too. if i was not ASR's fan i never comment on barun's profile..when i hated ASR,that time i also commented..

and dont want new girl..bcoz due to LA,khushi felt too much pain..just want ASR to feel the same pain

I think wanting ANOTHER guy in Khushi's life is pushing it a little. In just the last six months, she has had two guys in her life already, and now her fans want another "temporary" man in her life? I thought the TM is a feminist, so why does she consider it so important for Khushi's life to have a man? Why is there so much encouragement for yet another male for her to hook up with? Really... What age group do you people belong to? Because this is NOT mature in the least, and actually resembles something that would happen in the early years of high school. "Oohhh the guy I like is not treating me right, so I'll conspire with my BFFs and find ANOTHER guy, string him along, and make the first one jealous. Then, when the first guy pays attention to me, I'll dump the second one.." - I'm sorry but for people who disapprove of anything which harms females, what you all are suggesting does not only scream immaturity, it teaches young women to walk down paths they should be encouraged to stay OFF.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77Sunshine25kitty25S.Stephy-Atiya-vasiraju..Apz..sunflower52pinky_blueskiesmomma1128nyxxSillyPepper-Crystal-Clear-sunaina02princessunaratanthya

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Somzee, now I am afraid , as a punishment Ms Sarkar amy appoint me, a sofware engineer, as her servant .
But I am a bit pricey . I do not work for less than $50 per hour . So my monthly salary will be over 10 grands. But I am sure with the power and status Ms. sarkar has,  10 grand is dirt for her .

Thank God , if i lose my job - i know where to go .

Edited by sunaina02 - 16 December 2011 at 11:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25SillyPeppermomma1128

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

dont forget anjali...

I think wanting ANOTHER guy in Khushi's life is pushing it a little. In just the last six months, she has had two guys in her life already, and now her fans want another "temporary" man in her life? I thought the TM is a feminist, so why does she consider it so important for Khushi's life to have a man? Why is there so much encouragement for yet another male for her to hook up with? Really... What age group do you people belong to? Because this is NOT mature in the least, and actually resembles something that would happen in the early years of high school. "Oohhh the guy I like is not treating me right, so I'll conspire with my BFFs and find ANOTHER guy, string him along, and make the first one jealous. Then, when the first guy pays attention to me, I'll dump the second one.." - I'm sorry but for people who disapprove of anything which harms females, what you all are suggesting does not only scream immaturity, it teaches young women to walk down paths they should be encouraged to stay OFF.

@ Bold, Amen  ...I esp  would  underscore the Immature part...Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77Sunshine25HeadOverHeelskitty25S.Stephyvasirajupinky_blueskiesprincessunara

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Atiya-incandescentsunaina02

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

And, when you do, please be sure to inform us all. It would be easy enough for you to post a copy of the petition or suit you file. Be sure to check for typos before submission.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

Again, go for it. And, this time be sure you deliver on these threats you keep on making.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

Yes, and from the looks of it, you only seem to be typing at people you consider "bullies". So carry on, we appreciate the comic relief you provide.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77kitty25SillyPeppermomma1128serialjunkieprincessunara

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

I am really shocked TM

I cannot believe you have so much hate for a certain character that you come up with new posts everyday just to bash the character.

I am seriously confused. Is it the character or the actor that you don't like?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25pinky_blueskiesmomma1128princessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index