Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 10)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Well said su. Come on mirashakti help us to made dis serial a hit. Oh! I love u mitashakti for dis. I will arrange a dinner for u personally if u do wat u said. Do u know hindi? This is for u -

Thotha chana baje ghana

I can see ur vacuum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

...is really getting intolerable. I know he is a ruthless and arrogant business man but couldn't he just say Thank You to Khushi for her gesture? His expression was (What The). It was a wonderful gesture from Khushi's part to gift the couple engagement gifts. His expression was awful.

Definitely don't want Khushi hooked up with this man. As a Khushi fan... I want another male lead for Khushi. This is the 21st century where a wonderful amd smart girl like Khushi should get a chance to choose.

Cvs! Just think for a moment would you want your daughter or sister to be with someone like ASR? I don't think so ! Don't make a girl like Khushi fall for ASR...atleast not before he has redeemed hImself.

On second thoughts...ASR's past behavior cannot be redeemed. Barun is a good actor ... but you have spoiled ASR's character just like Shyam's.

Hi Anu,

I do not think his ' What tha ' is getting intolerable .. It is his TM word ..just like ' CV's ' are for u and usage of quotes for me !!..Doesn't mean that it is immature of us ...

Second, he is a 26 year old strapping lad  and not someone  well matured, middle aged   Man..as such, such youthful  outburst are  normal  ..

Second, his what tha on seeing Khushi with gift was not of  arrogance but of startled surprise ..when a person is startled , he tends to exclaim using the most often used word and in ASR's case , it is  'What tha '  &  'Unbelievable ' ...

In real life, u can pick n choose but when it is a fiction..then u have a definitive pairing  and in this show it is Arnav and Khushi ..

As for  whether CV's will  pick  ASR like man for their sister ..Understand then that if CV's can show a barely 12th pass girl getting work  as a steno without any experience or without undergoing a certified course in typing  in AR Industries  esp when Masters holders are unemployed in real world, they are at full liberty to hook up Khushi with Arnav..

That is the point, Anu ..ASR is shown as a beast  and how love in the form of Khushi transforms him into a Prince .. while it happens within 12 pages in a fairytale..since this is a serial happening over  3 years..the process will be slow n long drawn out...Always keep the overall picture in view !!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77DTeacherSunshine25aishu30kitty25SStephy-Atiya-asha...vasirajuSillyPepperInfofanJasmine...pinky_blueskiesprincessunara

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Kamalika..

why everyone is fighting here? i cant beleive people r so insensitive?

i dont think TM break forum rule. she has the right to express what she think..

and too much khushi bashing...

i just want to know what happened with khushi from diwali night to the necklece insult, if the same happen to any member in the forum, so before bashing khushi, just think about this poor girl...

Noone is bashing Khsuhi .

We love Khushi and we love Arhi . But the TM is always against ASR and want  gurmeet to come and take over .
As a result we want drashti to come too. So that way you Khushi fans are happy and we ASr fans are happy too.

i want anyone to enter in IPKKND as khushi's love interest. just bcoz ASR tortured her too much from diwali. but later the new guy should realise that arnav khushi love each other...and then he should fall in love with anjali..
dont forget anjali...

and you r ASR's fan and i m khushi's fan..so difference na..
that's why i comment everyday in barun's profile too. if i was not ASR's fan i never comment on barun's profile..when i hated ASR,that time i also commented..

and one more thing, if ASR to get married with other girl then TRP will drop...

i want new guy,but temporarily..
and dont want new girl..bcoz due to LA,khushi felt too much pain..just want ASR to feel the same pain
Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

[QUOTE=LuvShuv] I enjoy when writers give characters catchphrases--they provide viewers some insights into the character psychology. Hello-hi-bye-bye.

BUT, I thought that "What the---!" was an odd thing for ASR to say when he finds KKG outside his door with a present. It was totally appropriate when he opened the car boot and found KKG inside eating pakoras. But, it seemed jarring to my ears in today's episode at that particular point.
Not to mention the fact that the phrase What The is mostly used by teenagers. It was not appropriate in today's situation.

Thanks.[/QUOTE
although I do love the what the line, I too found it odd for that scene.. but it showed that he was surprised to see khushi there so it was needed I guess.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 16 December 2011 at 11:42pm
sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

i just want to know what happened with khushi from diwali night to the necklece insult, if the same happen to any member in the forum, so before bashing khushi, just think about this poor girl...

We love Khushi and we love Arhi . But the TM is always against ASR and want  gurmeet to come and take over .
As a result we want drashti to come too. So that way you Khushi fans are happy and we ASr fans are happy too.

i want anyone to enter in IPKKND as khushi's love interest. just bcoz ASR tortured her too much from diwali. but later the new guy should realise that arnav khushi love each other...and then he should fall in love with anjali..
dont forget anjali...

that's why i comment everyday in barun's profile too. if i was not ASR's fan i never comment on barun's profile..when i hated ASR,that time i also commented..

and dont want new girl..bcoz due to LA,khushi felt too much pain..just want ASR to feel the same pain
I never said you are not an ASR fan.
I just said you are a kHushi fan which does not negate the  above statement .
I also comment on sanayas thread  whenever I am impressed by her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SillyPepper

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

dont forget anjali...

I never said you are not an ASR fan.
I just said you are a kHushi fan which does not negate the  above statement .
I also comment on sanayas thread  whenever I am impressed by her

thanx for understanding meSmile

mitthoo IF-Dazzler
mitthoo
mitthoo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Arrre yaar LOLLOL  Even I found that what the .. slightly odd... still...I feel ...Dialogue writer ne zyaada dhyan nahin diya.. and director ne .. half-heartedly shot direct kiya... (screenplay writer probably playing hookey for the day !!)... ..

Kayko itna tension... ASR is dishy Day Dreaming , is flawed but will come around eventually... Khushi is cute, sweet... sometimes shown OTT, bipolar ..regardless.. she is ying to ASR's yang.

Ms. pom-poms and Mr vest are gonna so hook up soon!!...

@KamalikaSmile -  I do root for Khushi's character more but I enjoy watching ASR and empathize more with the subtle changes (kya dhinchak stylish acting, walking, talking..staring without blinking... etc etc..his characterization has been one of the most consistent ones along with Nani & Mami's ..rest characters have all taken a tumble ) ...Khushi tears up constantly these days..I know I know..she is going through a lot...  I really miss her character from first few episodes ..especially the ones from office scenes..she was brilliant in that parking lot rain scene..and I want that Khushi back...the one with can-do attitude and lot more self-respect than the one we have been shown recently...!!...I do believe that lately ...sometimes.. she deserves what she gets by being excessively nosy ..she seriously needed to be away from RM !!!

So here is hoping... that sometime soon... more than ASR-Khushi's romantic scenes.. we get to see... ASR doing Shyam's dhulai.. while Khushi holds on to his coat for him..
and then Khushi.. giving shyam another dhulai..while ASR holds her hair pins for her... and ASR and Khushi take turns... with a fast paced rabba ve going in the back..

I am sure..that will unite IF forum ..like never before LOLLOL

Edited by asr4ever - 17 December 2011 at 12:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25-Atiya-SillyPepperincandescentsunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
"What the.."  is not a teenager phrase.

I hear my senior colleaguse utter that phrase all the time . It very common in NA. I am over 38  so you estmate the age of my senior colleagues. Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25-Atiya-vasirajuincandescentnyxxInfofanpinky_blueskiesmomma1128princessunara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index