Posted: 12 years ago

IPKKND Forum! Mitrashakti/Anusarkar and her posts (What The)...,

@Anu(momma1128) thats a fab post๐Ÿ‘. Hope mods read it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Members,
Calling me names and directly and indirectly insulting me needs to stop. This is the reason I don't read or answer any posts because ppl cannot take criticism.
I would like to let the ppl who asks me to quit the forum know that it's not going to happen: I'm sorry to disappoint you...I will not leave the forum nor will I stop criticizing ASR because i feel he is wrong.

No amount of bullying will make me stop myself from writing what I feel isl right.

No one is forced to read my comments. If you don't like it or disagree with...simply don't read it.it's simple as that.Gosh! Don't behave like 5th graders.

Is is really that hard to understand that I don't answer to any posts and as a matter of fact don't read any other than Tanthya's because she is my friend and I know her from the Pratigya days. It's simple as that...and yes this forum is where I write my thoughts about characters of IPKKND and yes ASR's character makes me frustrated and so I write about the character.

Well, cannot read his criticism ... so don't read it.Edited by Mitrashakti - 12 years ago
Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khushi ki shadi agar kisu aur se ho jae, to Barun ko koya tum shadi karoge??๐Ÿ˜†
Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But how can you even think of comparing ASR with Shyam?? R u serious?? Unbelievable!!!

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

@momma1128 Hats off !๐Ÿ‘cheap and insensitive are the words for this wacko

@Mitrashakti you are one the who behaves like 5th grader.O wait why will i insult the 5th graders.They are much smarter.Go and file a case against me !

You don't get it ... do you? You come back again and again and reply in my posts. I feel sorry for you , please stop wasting your time in my thread.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anu (I mean Momma1128) - here is a standing ovation!

clap clap clap...i just ended up reading the entire shitty thread..and i just wanna thank u 4 posting that here!!just what was needed!๐Ÿ‘
thanks for spending the time and taking the effort to post it here...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@TM - dang i never waste my time on ur threads..but seriously u really r ******(oh well i have a lot of things that come to my head..but i decided not to break the IF COC)..u r not worth it..
i just came to appreciate @Anu for her post!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What is going on here? So much of forum rule breaking, I've repeated myself several of times READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING.

Members have turned this thread to a messy thread and a thread where nothing but unhealthy discussions are taking place. This  thread is full of personal remarks/attacks/bashing/instigating posts and is a mess.

This is an open forum, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO POST THEIR POV but in a sensible manner, which means having sensible discussions.

I needd to review this thread.

Closed.