Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., - Page 11

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

Really ? Then please report yourself or wait let me do the honors !

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Oh yeah, only dignified and educated people can post so that you can take your pick for the nanny job 🥱 And your statement holds true even for you, so stop posting ! (yes I am not requesting., no please) 

@bold red - I am reposting your intention !

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

I am Rolling and Laughing My Ass Out ! Just go ahead - call FBI, even CIA for that case ! Oh wait, I am a hollow man 🥱 

I just can't believe this ! Are you not banned still ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

The campaign of abuse was started by you.  Your ONLY message since you began your blitzkrieg in this forum has been "I HATE ASR".  People were very civil to you, until YOU turned on them by saying you will sue them for slander and libel.

Here I have listed your past 10 topics :  all are cries to the CVs about the sadistic, sexist, chauvanistic, manhandler ASR.  Please please please when you file the suit, include these so the whole truth and your part in the "bullying" is seen.  These are only a few from the past month the forum has had to endure.

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... 

Cvs! Unbelievable! Is that all ASR ... 

Sadism personified ... 

Cvs!Stop glorifying ASR's arrogance... 

ASR is calculative, materialistic and 

ASR has no reason to blame Khushi... 

Cvs! It was not funny, but irritating... 

Cvs!Is this a new trend of engagements and... 

You are extremely cheap and insensitive to compare what happened to those children on social networking sites where there ids are known to what is happening to you as an adult in an open forum.  As a mother, I am outraged and disgusted at your comparison.  But it fits very well with your fall back defense mechanism of always always playing the victim.  

Don't bring up what happened in your past as a defense.  I am not interested and I will not bring mine up here either.  This is about your conduct in this forum.   I don't know you and the only thing I have to go by is your circular reasoning, your derogatory language and absolute disregard and disrespect for any type of criticism or open challenge to your posts or thinking.  Look at the type of toxic material above that you bring on a daily basis to this forum.  Bashing one character on a repeated basis is against forum rules.  You do that, repeatedly.  When you were told by a mod to stop, you played the victim, withdrew your lawyer card and said it is a free forum.  As a lawyer, I am sure you realize the freedom of speech is not absolute.  You can not instigate hysteria by screaming 'Fire' in a crowded movie theater.  And that is what you do everyday here in this forum.

While I am thoroughly disgusted with your bullying comparison and cannot believe that I just spent this much time on this post (this shows how irritated and offended I am), go ahead with your bullying petition website blog whatever and slander against a made up profile ID, but make sure to tell them the whole truth.  And also before using any of our posts, please ensure to get proper permission, because as a lawyer, I am sure you are aware anything posted here in IF is for the explicit purpose and usage within IF only.

You are really quite disappointing.  Just my opinion, and I didn't use a single abusive word in the entire thing.  I am really quite ticked.
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@anu(momma1128)- *speechless*..just what this thread needed!!👏
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
👏👏
This content was originally posted by: momma1128

The campaign of abuse was started by you.  Your ONLY message since you began your blitzkrieg in this forum has been "I HATE ASR".  People were very civil to you, until YOU turned on them by saying you will sue them for slander and libel.

Here I have listed your past 10 topics :  all are cries to the CVs about the sadistic, sexist, chauvanistic, manhandler ASR.  Please please please when you file the suit, include these so the whole truth and your part in the "bullying" is seen.  These are only a few from the past month the forum has had to endure.

You are extremely cheap and insensitive to compare what happened to those children on social networking sites where there ids are known to what is happening to you as an adult in an open forum.  As a mother, I am outraged and disgusted at your comparison.  But it fits very well with your fall back defense mechanism of always always playing the victim.  

Don't bring up what happened in your past as a defense.  I am not interested and I will not bring mine up here either.  This is about your conduct in this forum.   I don't know you and the only thing I have to go by is your circular reasoning, your derogatory language and absolute disregard and disrespect for any type of criticism or open challenge to your posts or thinking.  Look at the type of toxic material above that you bring on a daily basis to this forum.  Bashing one character on a repeated basis is against forum rules.  You do that, repeatedly.  When you were told by a mod to stop, you played the victim, withdrew your lawyer card and said it is a free forum.  As a lawyer, I am sure you realize the freedom of speech is not absolute.  You can not instigate hysteria by screaming 'Fire' in a crowded movie theater.  And that is what you do everyday here in this forum.

While I am thoroughly disgusted with your bullying comparison and cannot believe that I just spent this much time on this post (this shows how irritated and offended I am), go ahead with your bullying petition website blog whatever and slander against a made up profile ID, but make sure to tell them the whole truth.  And also before using any of our posts, please ensure to get proper permission, because as a lawyer, I am sure you are aware anything posted here in IF is for the explicit purpose and usage within IF only.

You are really quite disappointing.  Just my opinion, and I didn't use a single abusive word in the entire thing.  I am really quite ticked.

Awesome work...👏👏👏
TM is getting way irritating. may be this post you made should be forwarded to the mods.

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
TM, i have proof that you are not a practicing lawyer in america.
do you wanna challenge this claim?

Edited by frockstar - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*phew*

Anu Di (momma1128) *bows*👏

This was very much needed.
Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anu (momma1128) thanks for posting here .

You always know what exactly to post .
👍🏼
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anu, Wonderful 👏 👏

A much deserved comment for this SHITTY THREAD !
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@frockstar - I have already sent it to the mods.  Why wait.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Anu ( Momma1128) this is for you my friend !! 

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏