Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Noone is bashing Khsuhi .

We love Khushi and we love Arhi . But the TM is always against ASR and want  gurmeet to come and take over .
As a result we want drashti to come too. So that way you Khushi fans are happy and we ASr fans are happy too.

i want anyone to enter in IPKKND as khushi's love interest. just bcoz ASR tortured her too much from diwali. but later the new guy should realise that arnav khushi love each other...and then he should fall in love with anjali..
dont forget anjali...

and you r ASR's fan and i m khushi's fan..so difference na..
that's why i comment everyday in barun's profile too. if i was not ASR's fan i never comment on barun's profile..when i hated ASR,that time i also commented..

and one more thing, if ASR to get married with other girl then TRP will drop...

i want new guy,but temporarily..
and dont want new girl..bcoz due to LA,khushi felt too much pain..just want ASR to feel the same pain
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Not to mention the fact that the phrase What The is mostly used by teenagers. It was not appropriate in today's situation.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

although I do love the what the line, I too found it odd for that scene.. but it showed that he was surprised to see khushi there so it was needed I guess.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

i want anyone to enter in IPKKND as khushi's love interest. just bcoz ASR tortured her too much from diwali. but later the new guy should realise that arnav khushi love each other...and then he should fall in love with anjali..
dont forget anjali...

that's why i comment everyday in barun's profile too. if i was not ASR's fan i never comment on barun's profile..when i hated ASR,that time i also commented..

and dont want new girl..bcoz due to LA,khushi felt too much pain..just want ASR to feel the same pain

I never said you are not an ASR fan.
I just said you are a kHushi fan which does not negate the  above statement .
I also comment on sanayas thread  whenever I am impressed by her

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunaina02

I never said you are not an ASR fan.
I just said you are a kHushi fan which does not negate the  above statement .
I also comment on sanayas thread  whenever I am impressed by her

thanx for understanding me😊

mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Arrre yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Even I found that what the .. slightly odd... still...I feel ...Dialogue writer ne zyaada dhyan nahin diya.. and director ne .. half-heartedly shot direct kiya... (screenplay writer probably playing hookey for the day !!)... ..

Kayko itna tension... ASR is dishy 😍 , is flawed but will come around eventually... Khushi is cute, sweet... sometimes shown OTT, bipolar ..regardless.. she is ying to ASR's yang.

Ms. pom-poms and Mr vest are gonna so hook up soon!!...

@Kamalika😊 -  I do root for Khushi's character more but I enjoy watching ASR and empathize more with the subtle changes (kya dhinchak stylish acting, walking, talking..staring without blinking... etc etc..his characterization has been one of the most consistent ones along with Nani & Mami's ..rest characters have all taken a tumble ) ...Khushi tears up constantly these days..I know I know..she is going through a lot...  I really miss her character from first few episodes ..especially the ones from office scenes..she was brilliant in that parking lot rain scene..and I want that Khushi back...the one with can-do attitude and lot more self-respect than the one we have been shown recently...!!...I do believe that lately ...sometimes.. she deserves what she gets by being excessively nosy ..she seriously needed to be away from RM !!!

So here is hoping... that sometime soon... more than ASR-Khushi's romantic scenes.. we get to see... ASR doing Shyam's dhulai.. while Khushi holds on to his coat for him..
and then Khushi.. giving shyam another dhulai..while ASR holds her hair pins for her... and ASR and Khushi take turns... with a fast paced rabba ve going in the back..

I am sure..that will unite IF forum ..like never before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by asr4ever - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
"What the.."  is not a teenager phrase.

I hear my senior colleaguse utter that phrase all the time . It very common in NA. I am over 38  so you estmate the age of my senior colleagues. πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

dont forget anjali...

Khushi's love interest... would not that make Khushi fickle too.. then what difference between  Khushi and a confused, relationship not respecting ASR  ??

If the new guy suposedly falls in love with Khushi first and then with Anjali... what does that speak about him,. where  is the Loyalty factor,,if he is capable of falling in love and out of love like Shyam then what difference is there between him and Shyam ..bec until Khushi's arrival, Shyam was walking the straight path and only with Khushi's arrival,, he swerved..whereas ASR was never emotionally involved with any girls  and Khushi was a first for him ..in other words Arnav is as pure as Khushi ..

Whatever gave u the idea that Arnav never felt pain ?..I am quite flabbergasted by ur assumption that Arnav did not feel the pain of seeing Khushi linked  with another man ...if nothing his pain was even more intense than Khushi's and it  had even more depth bec he could not show it  while Khushi could cry and show us her anguish in the form of tears  .. Arnav did not have that liberty ..

Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Anu,

I do not think his ' What tha ' is getting intolerable .. It is his TM word ..just like ' CV's ' are for u and usage of quotes for me !!..Doesn't mean that it is immature of us ...

Second, he is a 26 year old strapping lad  and not someone  well matured, middle aged   Man..as such, such youthful  outburst are  normal  ..

Second, his what tha on seeing Khushi with gift was not of  arrogance but of startled surprise ..when a person is startled , he tends to exclaim using the most often used word and in ASR's case , it is  'What tha '  &  'Unbelievable ' ...

In real life, u can pick n choose but when it is a fiction..then u have a definitive pairing  and in this show it is Arnav and Khushi ..

As for  whether CV's will  pick  ASR like man for their sister ..Understand then that if CV's can show a barely 12th pass girl getting work  as a steno without any experience or without undergoing a certified course in typing  in AR Industries  esp when Masters holders are unemployed in real world, they are at full liberty to hook up Khushi with Arnav..

That is the point, Anu ..ASR is shown as a beast  and how love in the form of Khushi transforms him into a Prince .. while it happens within 12 pages in a fairytale..since this is a serial happening over  3 years..the process will be slow n long drawn out...Always keep the overall picture in view !!

@Bold I agree Sathya!! I heard an engineer works as servant in Ms sarkar's house. What a recession..
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

dont forget anjali...

I think wanting ANOTHER guy in Khushi's life is pushing it a little. In just the last six months, she has had two guys in her life already, and now her fans want another "temporary" man in her life? I thought the TM is a feminist, so why does she consider it so important for Khushi's life to have a man? Why is there so much encouragement for yet another male for her to hook up with? Really... What age group do you people belong to? Because this is NOT mature in the least, and actually resembles something that would happen in the early years of high school. "Oohhh the guy I like is not treating me right, so I'll conspire with my BFFs and find ANOTHER guy, string him along, and make the first one jealous. Then, when the first guy pays attention to me, I'll dump the second one.." - I'm sorry but for people who disapprove of anything which harms females, what you all are suggesting does not only scream immaturity, it teaches young women to walk down paths they should be encouraged to stay OFF.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Somzee, now I am afraid , as a punishment Ms Sarkar amy appoint me, a sofware engineer, as her servant .
But I am a bit pricey . I do not work for less than $50 per hour . So my monthly salary will be over 10 grands. But I am sure with the power and status Ms. sarkar has,  10 grand is dirt for her .

Thank God , if i lose my job - i know where to go .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago