Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., - Page 6

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Awsm mirashakti! I must say u r master in writing crap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Kamalika..

now pls be happy bcoz ASR is only for khushi after diwali i stopped watching IPKKND...but when my frnd told me that she saw in sbs that LA is leaving(thogh i have not find in that segment in IPKKND forum) then i start watching it. I hate LA..

now i m happy that nobody is between ARHI..

but a new male is necessary for jealousy track..want to see jealous ASR...itna to banta hai na after diwali episode incident

Hi Kamalika,
Nice to see you dear...I'm glad that you are watching the show again... yes it is time for LA to go. What I'm bothered about is ASR feels no responsibility in apologizing to Khushi. He is always so very rude to her. I'm tired of his attitude.
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: somzz007

<font color="#003366"><font size="5">STOP ALL THE NONSENSE!!!</font>
</font>

<font size="2" color="#003366">I don't want Mann and Geet here..</font>
<font size="2" color="#003366">Least they start..</font>

<font color="#003366"><font size="2">Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve..Stare at moon..</font><font size="2">Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve..Flying dupatta..</font><font size="2">Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve.Slip and brake a hip..</font><font size="2">Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve...</font></font>
<font color="#003366">
</font>
<font color="#003366"><font size="2">N then we will have ASR and khushi looking like </font></font>
<font color="#003366">
</font>

Gud 1 somy
sunaina02 thumbnail
Kamalika .

La is gone but Sushmita is coming . Confirmed news from Facebook .
She will come after Arhi engagement  - to break up Arhi marriage. She is a cousin of Shyam and will help Shyam to divorce Anjali and marry Khushi .

Khushi is so lucky. At last she is getting relief from ASR .

We are happy because Suchmita Raichand is better suited to ASRs manhandling and oscillating temperament .

Oh yes Drashti is playing Sushmita's role .

They also wanted Gurmeet to join but unfortunately he is taking part in a reality show. He will come in later .

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mitrashakti, if you are tired of his attitude, don't watch the show rather than putting up this crap! Is it hard for you to do that?!
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

Kamalika .

La is gone but Sushmita is coming . Confirmed news from Facebook .
She will come after Arhi engagement  - to break up Arhi marriage. She is a cousin of Shyam and will help Shyam to divorce Anjali and marry Khushi .

Khushi is so lucky. At last she is getting relief from ASR .

We are happy because Suchmita Raichand is better suited to ASRs manhandling and oscillating temperament .

Oh yes Drashti is playing Sushmita's role .

They also wanted Gurmeet to join but unfortunately he is taking part in a reality show. He will come in later .

Are U SerIous??????
Drashti n Guru to enter Ipkknd?🤣🤣...

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

sunaina02 thumbnail
Your above post has been reported. You are the one who always bully other forum members here and threaten them with lawsuits and what not .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mitrashakti, just reported your post. I fail to understand you, seriously. Why dont you instead open up threads that are positive and give a way for healthy discussion instead. Maybe then, other members will be more respectful towards you. But again, Im sure you probably will ignore and not consider this suggestion.

rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

Look who is talking?