Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
A smart ,confident girl like Khushi in the 21st century needs a guy who is perfect for her.

That man is Happy...he lives near her, he does what she says, he ALWAYS smiles at her, notices her and says ji at their end of her name...he will dote on her as no other

plus their names mean the same thing...its devi maiyya's signal and match. I wonder how nobody noticed this symbolism before.

Yes its true, lets start a Khushi Happy Forever petition now. (please note the pun in the statement, Happy can be used as a verb or noun.)
Originally posted by sunaina02

What about Drashti Dhami entering IPKKND as Ms Sushmita Raichand .

Raizada + Raichanda  will be terrific and Sushmita will certainly be sexier tham Khushi who cannot even pronounce congratulations at one go . ASR will go crazy about Sushmita and I know many drashti fans are waiting for her to be paired with Barun Sobti. They will look terrific together , sexiest hunk and sexiest damsel of Telly undustry . Khushi is too doll like and pure angelic type.

Sushmita will be smarter and brainier tham Lavanya and will convince  Anjali to get some one better and leave darling Shyam for Khushi .

Khushi will have just two choices Shyam or Happy .

i would definitely prefer sushmita over khushi😉 yeah ASR deserves someone more SEXIER like Sushmita😆
So if u r looking someone modern girl for ASR than why u were not happy when La was wid him...why u all love arshi...?
I mean...that bubbly girl who doesn't have class orrr...
Sorry guys...Im girl so I love ASR which is not surprised...
but I admire Khushi...I really like khushi in ASR life...u know one girl really can change man life if he is in love...
that shows how love can change people life...
Sorry guys...if u r not wid me...
I just don't want to hear or read against Khushi and off course ASR...
I love "ARSHI"...❤️
Originally posted by aparnam

🤣 seeing ur post is enough to make me go ROFL🤣.🤣.🤣.thanx anu...
Originally posted by sari.love

So if u r looking someone modern girl for ASR than why u were not happy when La was wid him...why u all love arshi...?
but I admire Khushi...I really like khushi in ASR life...u know one girl really can change man life if he is in love...
I love "ARSHI"...❤️

OH GOOD LORD!!!!DID U TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY???we were bent on giving anuji a counter to her argument of khushi desrving someone better!!!! nowadays my counters r failing badly
@ Priya & Su Di - 🤣     🤣  🤣

This wil be perfect! Khushi's Chemistry with Happyji wil definitely set screens on fire...And he s master in teaching Kh how 2 sabotage ASR's car!

and As for ASR he deserves  a gal better than someone who forgot her basic manners and shouts like banshee dat ASR has no idea about changing tire standing in the  middle of the street ...

Lot of lovely replies...and my crazy like button!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
What the...
thats the khushi character in this serial...
even whoever come as her character has to play same doll character...
I know some of u guys are Drasti or someone fan...
but as im Arshi fan...please donot try to ruin...our IPKKND...it rocks ...
ARSHI pair they are incomplete without each other 

if u don't like plz...don't talk like that...
im only fan of ARSHi so i never open other serial page...and writer something bad...
I hope u know how hurts if u read abt bad things abt ur star u love...
so please guys...do consider...abt this...

What the...
thats the khushi character in this serial...
even whoever come as her character has to play same doll character...
I know some of u guys are Drasti or someone fan...
but as im Arshi fan...please donot try to ruin...our IPKKND...it rocks ...
ARSHI pair they are incomplete without each other 

if u don't like plz...don't talk like that...
im only fan of ARSHi so i never open other serial page...and writer something bad...
I hope u know how hurts if u read abt bad things abt ur star u love...
so please guys...do consider...abt this...
WE LOVE KHUSHI DAMN IT!!!!am losing my temper...we were trying to mock mithrashakthi n u taking it seriously😲 GOD SAVE ME...AM GOING NUTS!!!!

I love "ARSHI"...❤️

We are not against Khushi .We love her too.

Try to understand why we are propsing Drashti to enter IPKKND . Becuase Khushi has been always abused and mannhadled by ASR , She is too pure, innocent, angelic and god-like to undergo ASR's treatment .  So we want to give her relief from ASR . She can team up with Gurmeet and do wahtever she wants.
So we need someone naughtier, sexier and intelligent for our darling ASR . Lavanya was certainly good but she was dumb.

I can bet a million rupee -  Barun- Drashti will be more sizzling than Gurmeet-Sanaya😉

STOP ALL THE NONSENSE!!!
I don't want Mann and Geet here..
Least they start..

Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve..Stare at moon..Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve..Flying dupatta..Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve.Slip and brake a hip..Mahi ve mahi mahi ve ..Mahi ve mAhi mahi ve...

N then we will have ASR and khushi looking like

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago