Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So, you DO understand when something is repeated over and over and over and over again, it gets, to put it in your words,  intolerable...
an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahha WHAT THE F**K !!! laughing my ass off here please cvs listen to this lady and give asr someone else who will be Rich/classy and smart just like ASR!!!!
 hahhahah cant stop laughing lolzzz
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 He was just taken by surprise when he opened the door, that's why he didn't say thanks , I mean there is alot of things going on in his mind poor guy. He feels guilty for la and confused about his feeling for khushi and he thinks she still engaged to another man.

and didn't Asr pay  the hospital bill for khushi's dad? Did she say thank you? no, not only that I noticed in some episode when Asr helped her she never said thanks to him either, the only time she said thank you when he opened the door for her during payal's proposal and she thanked him for helping her with payash. Don't get me wrong I like khushi and I"m arhi fan. I just wanted to clarify some things that's all.

LA is leaving soon, so arhi love story is gonna progress , Just give it  sometime.  ☯️
Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine25

He was just taken by surprise when he opened the doo,r that's why he didn't say thanks , I mean there is alot of things going on in his mind poor guy. He feels guilty for la and confused about his feeling for khushi and he thinks she still engaged to another man.

and didn't Asr pay  the hospital bill for khushi's dad? Did she say thank you? no, not only that I noticed in some episode when Asr helped her she never said thanks to him either, the only time she said thank you when he opened the door for her during payal's proposal and she thanked him for helping her with payash. Don't get me wrong I like khushi and I"m arhi fan. I just wanted to clarify some things that's all.

LA is leaving soon, so arhi love story is gonna progress , Just give it  sometime. If you can't watch it because of LA skip few episodes then  come back when LA leaves,  ☯️

Sunshine, this particular TM has been told numerous times many things.  She wears prejudicial glasses.  She is very similar to those who are totally colorblind.  There are so many different nuances of different colors and shades that we all can see, except those whose brains are geared for total colorblindness can only see black and white.  It is futile to try to show her something she is not prepared to see.
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
but i think ASR's love for khushi is unconditional and true love...
khushi is my all time favorite character..i want khushi to get her true love

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO35DVm_5ts[/YOUTUBE]
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
now pls be happy bcoz ASR is only for khushi after diwali i stopped watching IPKKND...but when my frnd told me that she saw in sbs that LA is leaving(thogh i have not find in that segment in IPKKND forum) then i start watching it. I hate LA..

now i m happy that nobody is between ARHI..

but a new male is necessary for jealousy track..want to see jealous ASR...itna to banta hai na after diwali episode incident
momma1128 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

but i think ASR's love for khushi is unconditional and true love...

khushi is my all time favorite character..i want khushi to get her true love

Because you understand the character Khushi - without thinking you ARE Khushi.
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your point of view of ASR. Yes, I know he should have said 'thank you' but the man who can barely say 'sorry' .. how will he say 'thank you'? You simply cannot expect him to say that. 
How can you even compare him to Shyam? 😲 so what if he is arrogant or ruthless? No doubt in my mind that he has the purest of all hearts. He's care for Khushi is seen through his eyes. He does not have to say 'thank you' to prove that. I don't think anyone can love Khushi the way he has. He is willing to become a better man for her. Remember the episode where he felt guilty of how he treated Khushi? 
There's just so much depth and meaning behind ASR's actions, you just cannot blame him. And Khushi keeps giving him chances to win her heart again because she knows he's not the bad guy (: 

anyway .. hope you don't mind. his 'what the..' line is my favorite 😳 better than the 'hello hi bye bye' crap 😆
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

W
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago