Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)...,

Posted: 12 years ago
...is really getting intolerable. I know he is a ruthless and arrogant business man but couldn't he just say Thank You to Khushi for her gesture? His expression was (What The). It was a wonderful gesture from Khushi's part to gift the couple engagement gifts. His expression was awful.

Definitely don't want Khushi hooked up with this man. As a Khushi fan... I want another male lead for Khushi. This is the 21st century where a wonderful amd smart girl like Khushi should get a chance to choose.

Cvs! Just think for a moment would you want your daughter or sister to be with someone like ASR? I don't think so ! Don't make a girl like Khushi fall for ASR...atleast not before he has redeemed hImself.

On second thoughts...ASR's past behavior cannot be redeemed. Barun is a good actor ... but you have spoiled ASR's character just like Shyam's.
actually, CV's haven't "spoiled" his character at all! He was like this from the start! this is his character yaar!!! The story of ipkknd is only about how Khushi brings about a change in him, and how they fall in love! And frankly, I just love his character! <3 angry young man! So much depth in it! Haiii... and Barun's what the! 😆 it has become a habit for me! I say "what the" all the time now and then find myself smiling like an idiot afterward! 🤣 Barun has really left his mark on all of us! haiii!!!
Dear Cv's,

Khushi's family is turning intorlerable and as Khushi's fan, I don't think I can take it anymore. They are using Khushi as a doormat... So I want Khushi to be replaced with a new loving family or her babuji should go for a third marriage. I am ready to sign a petition agains't CV's for giving her such a horrible family. ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡
Edited by enigmatic - 12 years ago
Someone is so obsessed with Kushi ðŸ¤£
But she is in love with ASR, so would that not make another Shyam ðŸ¤£
You know normally when a person hates a character...they usually ignore them, fast forward their scenes like most of us do with Shyam...you should do the same with ASR, obviously your hate for him is bigger then your love for Khushi...you don't ever seem to write any posts SPECIFICALLY about her...what does that say??...I think i'm getting a different meaning from your posts then what you write in them  about ASR ðŸ˜‰ Edited by asha... - 12 years ago
ASR really deserves to be with someone who is more classy, sophisticated and someone who will fit in his upper class society. Now that La is leaving, I am going to petition the PH, CVs to find someone more suitable to him than Khushi.

That should resolve some issues here on the forum!😆😆
🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Infofan

ASR really deserves to be with someone who is more classy, sophisticated and someone who will fit in his upper class society. Now that La is leaving, I am going to petition the PH, CVs to find someone more suitable to him than Khushi.

That should resolve some issues here on the forum!😆😆

I second you on that. ASR needs somebody classy, not loud,abla nari who takes everybody's blame and problems on her shoulders and interfering in everybody's business like Khushi. Please CVs find somebody classy for ASR. I would be very happy.
I enjoy when writers give characters catchphrases--they provide viewers some insights into the character psychology. Hello-hi-bye-bye.

BUT, I thought that "What the---!" was an odd thing for ASR to say when he finds KKG outside his door with a present. It was totally appropriate when he opened the car boot and found KKG inside eating pakoras. But, it seemed jarring to my ears in today's episode at that particular point. 
Originally posted by somzz007

🤣  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

Why are you laughing somy..this is a serious issue ...cvs should find someone else for Khushi pronto...and send ASR our way ðŸ˜‰...problem solved