Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Yep. Thats why diplomatic immunity. 😆

Were you the one? Which ID was it? 😲 I don't give the darndest, but its too racy for desis. Half the kids don't even get Cunning's ID.

Do you know Shak? He gave DM a heart attack recently by opening a topic on masturbation.

Not ENTIRELY true-that one about "too racy for desis"! You underestimate our knowledge of the language AND our ability to catch & appreciate cunning puns!!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She is f**ing cheap p*rnstar..She has no right to call someone else horrible person.Just sid said the truth that she is dumb usko mirchi laagi 🤢.Obviously truth is bitter.This person is SO fake.Now she is Sky's chaamchi cause Sky baba has his own group.Bloody oportunist woman !!

And funny fact is she was bitching about Shonali as if she is some great dancer.Her dancing was equally horrible.Oh no wait she has practice of grinding in bars I guess 🤢.
I have zero respect for this vacuum  headed cheap woman 🤢🥱
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ewww  2 GURLS ONE CUP...LMAOOO...i rmr i had a bet with someone to watch the full video...i literally puked on tht persons lap bahahahah...disgusting memories 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I don't think anyone was really "rooting" for her. It was more about the concept "don't judge a book by its cover". Although, I know some of us hoped that Sunny might just be the kind of gal to tell the lecherous Sky to shove it.

There is still unnecessary venom surrounding her. Her schmoozing to Sky is sickening, but that has nothing to do with her being a po*n star. Her picking on Sid and Sho-Sho needlessly is total bullying, but that has nothing to do with a po*n star. A different po*n star may have been fun loving and easy going like Symonds while some people who play Sati Savitri on tv turn out to be total bitches. People who still bring her being a po*n star and go on some holier than thous rampage are still a bunch of douches who don't judge people by their actual actions but by unfair biases.

That being said I have a suspicion that  Sunny is no bimbo. She is probably the most conniving of them all. She is using BB as her platform to Bollywood. She has ganged up perfectly to pick on the weaker ones. Look at her, every other topic on the forum is dedicated to bitch about her, she is the persona non grata number one. She has gathered more venom and more ill will than PM or Sky did. Perfect fodder for producers to want to keep her on. Fan histrionics and troll wars are the foundation of such shows. 

I don't know how active you are in this section, but there are definitely people (or at least were) who were rooting for her on the show. I don't care what her profession is - she can be a nun for all I care - but she is still a contestant on the show. As a contestant, she will be subject to the same types of discussions and criticism as other members on the show. Her behavior is annoying and irritating, and her hypocrisy and double standards are just annoying to watch on screen! She is making zero contribution to the show.

As far as people criticizing her for being a po*n star, I think you guys just need to get over that. You can't call people douches and expect them to see things your way. People on this forum have criticized every single contestant on the show for no reason at all, and they will do the same with Sunny. Shraddha Sharma is poked fun at for her dance nights - Mahek is made out to be some prostitute in Goa - etc etc etc. While I agree that people who claim that she deserves no respect because of her profession are wrong (and you already know my perspective on this topic), you have to realize that she is also being criticized for her behavior on the show. She's opening up on the show, and there are less people to focus on now, so obviously more attention will be focused on her, hence the number of topics (which is getting really annoying by the way!).

As far as her not being a bimbo and putting up a pretense is concerned, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to portray themselves the way she is doing on television. Yeah, she may be saved from nominations by being Sky's little puppet, but if she does end up in nominations, the audience isn't going to want to save her based on her behavior in the last week or so. Amar is also using Sky to save himself from nomination, but we can see that pretense of liking him that he's putting up. I don't see that for Leone. For her sake though, I hope it's true.
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did you see Sunny;s face when Sulman was talking about how people are thinking about them.

Originally posted by: shahzur2010

Did you see Sunny;s face when Sulman was talking about how people are thinking about them.

No
Love her or hate her but can't ignore her ..