Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
raashi is sooo cute these days awww
love her loadz
cv's plzzz dont change her
kitty.pooni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same i am proud of Rashi as she is trying her best to convince everyone that she has changed.. i just hope she can show how much she has truely changed by confessing to all her other kalakaries she had done towards gopi which had caused missunderstandings between gopi and ahem and the whole family

but i am glad rashi is changing and hopefully jigar will notice that soon aswell
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i must admit tht Rashi has impressed me alot right from gopi's accident n nw proud of her tht she is trying very hard to gt the trust bk from the family bt she will have to  wrk alot mre hard n dnt tell urmila anything other wise urmila's wrds will influence rashi to do sumthin wrng... bt have to say very proud her...

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so ur pleased with rashi eh?
fine am gnna have a word with the CVs right this minute to drop the idea of FF= M ilan, everyone going nuts...  Shall also tell them to provide more spice now.. 
Okay thats the message sent/ Come back to the real world @Chika and everyone...
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
chika, rashi may have changed but not sure of her maintaining it..

Now look at the bluetooth thing, she hasn't got one thing which our gopi vau has - patience.

Gopi waited 1 and half yeaars to get the husbands love, if it was any other girl, she would have gonna sick but not gopi...

And rashi haven't even started her new life at mm and began playing kalakaary...

So i think this girl needs more time to understand that kalakary can give you temporary happiness not lifetime one...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chika , rashie mom will not let rashie change , did you see friday epi... urmila will beat it into rashie and she will not change and she will become a worst rashie than before.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ANJ4

Chika , rashie mom will not let rashie change , did you see friday epi... urmila will beat it into rashie and she will not change and she will become a worst rashie than before.

I hope she doesn't change,she's wonderful positive!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
same
i sooo proud of rashi
the family should see that rashi is becoming good
love u rashi
ur amazing
xxx
roserocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Hetal/Koki should start supporting Rashi or atleast Hetal should.

If she is trying to become good then let her as we all know that her mother URMi can easily turn her. As she is receiving no love/communication frm her in laws she will turn into the old kalakaari Rashi and then be worse than she was. 😭
They really need to give her a chance and not alienate her. Hetal needs to take charge and not let Koki interfere. 😊