India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CV, you are on the right track

chupachup Senior Member
chupachup
chupachup

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I am seeing lots of posts about today's epi, but frankly speaking, I liked the Arhi scene even if it was not as romantic as we would have wished.

Just look at Arnav's face..view the scene again...he is completely in love with Khushi and he is a completely changed man. I used to critize CV before because of ASR's behaviour towards Khushi and how he was degrading her all the time and I have to say that, the story is moving on, at a slower pace perhaps (remember its a 20 mins daily tv soap) but its ,moving.Arnav's character is slowly but gradually changing and more positive shades can now be seen..and who do you think is responsible for the change?

As for Khushi, her love has been buried deep inside her and she has built a wall  so that she does not get hurt again(remember how she cried on Divali night)- She is simply protecting herself..dont we all do that when we get a heart break girls?..but that does not mean that the love is gone...

And as for the arhi engagement along with payash, I am really not seeing this happening..GOD!!

CV, you are on the right track and I hope that the coming weeks wont prove me wrong!

Have a nice week end ipkians!

Edited by chupachup - 16 December 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinSuman786Unfinishednitashaj83mysterygirl123arshiyana-Nithi-RushilovesBarunSupna9ChitraF

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I just loved the episode...Khushi was going through so much pain and was trying to hide it.Cry
Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Yeah u r right . I agreed what u wrote . N i also hope cvs ll nt destroy any character n da story 4 da sake of trp n what sum people saying. Just stick with their story concept n give us more beautiful n better drama .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top