Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I find it extremely funny . that Sky and Sunny Call Sid Lazy .. Excuse me but what do they do in the  House. .. Sleep , Cut a few veggie .. Clean the  counter top which is bigger then a football field .. Hmm .. clowns😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so glad you mentioned this.

I was wondering the same thing.

Amar, Juhi, Sky and Sunny.

If PM and SID clean the whole house, the garden and the toilets and Shonali is seen cooking at many times then what do the BULLY gang do? 😕

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=Freaking.Buzzof]rapta chahiye kya??[/QUOTE

sky mania !!!
b.sweetdoll thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mia1love

I find it extremely funny . that Sky and Sunny Call Sid Lazy .. Excuse me but what do they do in the  House. .. Sleep , Cut a few veggie .. Clean the  counter top which is bigger then a football field .. Hmm .. clowns😆

The best part was when sunny saying, i wont clean the football field size counter unless sid cleans the floors...bhai kya logic hai???
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sky and Sunny do alot of work ..U dont know that ?!😲
I mean they are always busy bitching or bullying yaar.Thats alot of work😆
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sho makes only lunch along with Andrew.
they dont show lot of things but, we r not so dumb that we need to be shown everything to actually know it.
BB only shows her cooking for her footage because BB has special liking for her, sky and sid.
sunny and Sky do dinner and I am assuming Amar and juhi does breakfast.
if they didn't do anything do u think sid will keep quiet?
😆
Edited by deepu221 - 12 years ago
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just loved when sid said that if sunny has so many problems then why doesnt she clean herself lol...and you are right...shonali makes lunch and breakfast...pooja and sid do all the cleaning...so the rest 4 only do dinner and i am sure that is just warming up left overs from lunch
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

I just loved when sid said that if sunny has so many problems then why doesnt she clean herself lol...and you are right...shonali makes lunch and breakfast...pooja and sid do all the cleaning...so the rest 4 only do dinner and i am sure that is just warming up left overs from lunch

correction sho only does lunch that to with Andrew check all episode u will know this its mentioned by others