India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

is this rishta for real??? (Page 4)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I think Ekta Kapoor is heavily inspired by her friend Karan Johar ...he has shown such long seperations in two of his films ...where people who loved each other have seperated  and then they are bought back together ...
In Kuch Kuc hota hai it was between SRK and kajol  ( who were such good friends ) and in Kabhi Khushi kabhi gham the father and son seperated for 10 years ..The son did not even get in touch with his mother ..

Same thing is being shown here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Tanya but that is not right to seperate the family.  The love and bonding happens by norturing each other, comprehending love between each other.  Helping each other and raising the kids together.  The kids need both their parents, kids have sweet memories of their childhood and mother plays a major role in keeping the siblings together...yes I can see that Manav has raised his daughters with passion but just imagine if the twins had their own mother as well...the benefits would have been many folds.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Tanya, I know of a family in India who lived few blocks away from us.  The older daughter, Neena, was adopted by her Chacha and chachiji because the jotishi said that she has grahan (bad luck) and will survive if she is parented by some one other than her biological parents.   Then this family had 2 more children, a girl (Pari who was very beautiful and had light green eyes like her mother) and a boy (who resembled Pari a lot).  Neena's looks were totally opposite to her 2 siblings. 

Neena used to come and visit her natural parents once a year thing and was never close to her natural family.   It is very hard to expect children like Neena or even ARMAN's kids to love and act normal when they unite together for good.   If they had seperated later in their lives, then there is hope...

shootingstar27Tanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
If Ekta wants to show her personal life in PR, then she might as well script her own life...I will be so happy to see my sister's favorite actor...Jeetu...
I would like to know her life story, perhaps I will understand why she is acts the way she acts...

shootingstar27Tanyaz

deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

If Ekta wants to show her personal life in PR, then she might as well script her own life...I will be so happy to see my sister's favorite actor...Jeetu...
I would like to know her life story, perhaps I will understand why she is acts the way she acts...

YEAH! And why her serial characters/ and storylines are so illogical...but addictive...ClapLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Tanya, I know of a family in India who lived few blocks away from us.  The older daughter, Neena, was adopted by her Chacha and chachiji because the jotishi said that she has grahan (bad luck) and will survive if she is parented by some one other than her biological parents.   Then this family had 2 more children, a girl (Pari who was very beautiful and had light green eyes like her mother) and a boy (who resembled Pari a lot).  Neena's looks were totally opposite to her 2 siblings. 

Neena used to come and visit her natural parents once a year thing and was never close to her natural family.   It is very hard to expect children like Neena or even ARMAN's kids to love and act normal when they unite together for good.   If they had seperated later in their lives, then there is hope...
OMG, what a story ...

I feel very bad for the twin daughters of Manav and Archana .They could have had so much love from both the parents but everything went wrong ..And now they hate theri mother , don't know that truth of why and how their parents seperated ...

None of this is their fault but they will suffer because of other people's mistakes ...

karsrishootingstar27

Go to top