India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

is this rishta for real??? (Page 3)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
At the end of the day, we shouldnt deny the fact that she was a good woman and she doesnt deserve so much agony(by the way, if she hasLOL)

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Its too late to lay the blame on anyone - i think both Manav and Archana are equally to be blamed.  Also i thinkk the events leading to the leap were pretty unrealistic, especially in this day and age of mobile phones!!

Both Manav and Archana claim their relationship is pavitra rishta - but their actions do not support it.  Both Manav and Archana (especiallly Archana) know the sort of person Sav-aai is YET both of them accepted her word without any doubts in their mind. 

Granted (and good for her too) that Archana refused to sign the divorce papers (is it that easy to get divorce papers in India?!! mindboggling) but she signed away rights to her daughters without a fight.  When i say fight, i mean that she could have just spoken to Manav either personally or phone to appeal personally.  From personal feelings, i probably would have done what Archana did but i would have first insisted that i speak to my husband and personally tell/ask him " you know me so well, do you think that i would fight you in court for custody over our daughters?"  If only Archana had appealed to Manav (because giving up rights to a child is extremely painful to a mother) - Manav and Archana's rishta would have been saved and Sav-aai would have been exposed. BOO TO YOU CVS!!

As for Manav - when his mother told him that Archana had asked for money - he should have smelled a rat straightaway BECAUSE Archana is not that sort of a human being - he SHOULD KNOW that if their souls were bound as one - he should have known how Archana thinks - she may sacrifice her soul but she was never a greedy woman - BUT his mother is greedy - and he knows that - SHAME ON YOU MANAV.  He too should have called Archana but he didn't.  But i found the most unbelievable of Manav's actions was his giving his mother (SAV AAI) the airtickets to be passed on to Archana.  And it wasn't as though he was busy, he was waiting in the house for the mother to come back with the news of what happened?!! Another miind-boggler - which man, if he wants his wife back would send HIS MOTHER (his wife's mother in law) to bridge the gap... especailly with a mother like SAV AAi.  BOO TO YOU CVS

so many unbelieveable events - i can go on and on... but what is the use 18 years have passed ... 18 good youthful years... how sad, how cruel.  Life is cruel but teledramas are crueller :) is there such a word?!!!

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
As for Manav - when his mother told him that Archana had asked for money - he should have smelled a rat straightaway BECAUSE Archana is not that sort of a human being - he SHOULD KNOW that if their souls were bound as one - he should have known how Archana thinks - she may sacrifice her soul but she was never a greedy woman - BUT his mother is greedy - and he knows that - SHAME ON YOU MANAV.  He too should have called Archana but he didn't.  But i found the most unbelievable of Manav's actions was his giving his mother (SAV AAI) the airtickets to be passed on to Archana.  And it wasn't as though he was busy, he was waiting in the house for the mother to come back with the news of what happened?!! Another miind-boggler - which man, if he wants his wife back would send HIS MOTHER (his wife's mother in law) to bridge the gap... especailly with a mother like SAV AAi.  BOO TO YOU CVS

Manav should have known right away that Archana is NOT that kind of a woman who was greedy for money ...I see .

If Archana did not know RIGHT AWAY that Manav could never ever bull doze his chawl or do JAALI signatures but told him coldly that ALL SABOOTS r AGAINST U ...and believed liars like that Shashank and Ajit who is an EXPERT for manufacturing evidence ...why is this big belief , this FAITH in a spouse being expected only from Manav?

Has Saint Archana shown any vishwaas , belief , faith whatsoever in Manav at ANY point  in the court case ?

At least Manav was a BROKEN man who had seen the supposed death of his son ...and was moving around like a zombie . Why had SHE not shown faith earlier ?

Why should Manav's faith in her NOT be broken ?  He had absolute faith in her that she of all people wud never go against him . But she did . PUBLICLY . If she cud do this , why wud a huband not believe that she had changed in ALL respects ? Why wud his faith not be SHATTERED ?

That said , Manav did NOT believe the money part although Savita told him . He told her I will believe anything of her but this , so I find this blame on Manav very unfair . Even in that frame of mind he said that which was a lot more than what ungrateful Archana deserved .

What I found most unbelievable was not passing tickets to Archana through Savita  but the fact that he passed on ANY ticket at all . She was perfectly capable of giving away one of the twins to her sister if she really returned claiming forgiveness for losing Soham . And she had nearly financially RUINED him . What he had earned ...those 70 lakhs , she had given to her mother , and what he could have earned in future for his babies , THAT she was about to DESTROY by establishing him a FRAUD in court and ensuring that his financial reputation wud be SHATTERED and no company wud touch him after his JAIL TIME . If we had done all this u think our husbands wud send us TICKETS ? Or slapped us with counter lawsuits of DEFAMATION ?

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 19 December 2011 at 5:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
I'm sorry if i made you see red Koolsadhu. 

There were many unbelievables, i just picked a few off the top of my head.  I was not siding Archana nor Manav.  And i was talking about "pavitra rishta" or rather the definiation of pavitra rishta - a sacred bond - plus in the last few episodes i saw, both kept saying they knew the other right to their very soul (or something to that effect) and i just commented based on that if one knows the other person so well they would have know that the person was not capable to doing it. 

sigh... we have enough problems in our own lives without getting entangled in fictional problems  :)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

There were many unbelievables, i just picked a few off the top of my head.  I was not siding Archana nor Manav.  And i was talking about "pavitra rishta" or rather the definiation of pavitra rishta - a sacred bond - plus in the last few episodes i saw, both kept saying they knew the other right to their very soul (or something to that effect) and i just commented based on that if one knows the other person so well they would have know that the person was not capable to doing it. 

sigh... we have enough problems in our own lives without getting entangled in fictional problems  :)

my dear i did not see red LOL i assure u on any kasam LOL i  am just fond of giving my point of view thats all...please do not feel i got excited or sumthing...i read and respond while im doing something else simultaneously and this provide srelief to me...sorry if i sounded that way

that pavitra rishta thing we got it wrong...ti was bet sulo archu in first part and now in second part its between poorvi and archu 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee55bhallarox

zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

my dear i did not see red LOL i assure u on any kasam LOL i  am just fond of giving my point of view thats all...please do not feel i got excited or sumthing...i read and respond while im doing something else simultaneously and this provide srelief to me...sorry if i sounded that way

that pavitra rishta thing we got it wrong...ti was bet sulo archu in first part and now in second part its between poorvi and archu 
I agree with you that the rista is between Sulo and Archu and now Poorvi and Archu.  I think i read somewhere or maybe saw a prog  that Ekta K had done this as a sort of "tribute" to the relationship she has with her mother.  So the rista is probably a mother-daughter thingy and not so much husband and wife... ok then that would make sense ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

deep388 Groupbie
deep388
deep388

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
[

I'm sorry if i made you see red
I agree with you that the rista is between Sulo and Archu and now Poorvi and Archu.  I think i read somewhere or maybe saw a prog  that Ekta K had done this as a sort of "tribute" to the relationship she has with her mother.  So the rista is probably a mother-daughter thingy and not so much husband and wife... ok then that would make sense ...

Fully in agreement with you. Ekta herself has stated that this serial is based on the relationship between her and her own mother. That is the ultimate "Pavitra Rishta" being portrayed here I think because ARMAN's pavitra rishta has been anything but that...

What annoys me is that this serial has shown us that both the protagonists are incredibly flawed people. Manav chose to remain silent and stubborn for 18 years, Archana had long back decided that she no longer had any relations with them even while claiming to her mother that their rishta was indeed "pavitra"...Star where was the love they had till that point in time when they separated?

It is rather impossible that even as a couple seperating for them to go a whole decade + 8 years without any form of contact or correspondance with each other, as they both share the kids. Sachu grew up with Archana being his Aai, how could she just forget him? She may not have had a connection with the twins,but Sachin was close to her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashp88

oh and btw...its so funny to c how the kids have grown up yet the mothers and grandmothers havnt aged at all
not only they have not aged, Ash, their attitudes have not changed as well.  Esp Manju and Vinod.

Go to top