Pavitra Rishta

is this rishta for real??? - Page 3

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zeezee55

I'm sorry if i made you see red Koolsadhu. 

There were many unbelievables, i just picked a few off the top of my head.  I was not siding Archana nor Manav.  And i was talking about "pavitra rishta" or rather the definiation of pavitra rishta - a sacred bond - plus in the last few episodes i saw, both kept saying they knew the other right to their very soul (or something to that effect) and i just commented based on that if one knows the other person so well they would have know that the person was not capable to doing it. 

sigh... we have enough problems in our own lives without getting entangled in fictional problems  :)

my dear i did not see red 😆 i assure u on any kasam 😆 i  am just fond of giving my point of view thats all...please do not feel i got excited or sumthing...i read and respond while im doing something else simultaneously and this provide srelief to me...sorry if i sounded that way

that pavitra rishta thing we got it wrong...ti was bet sulo archu in first part and now in second part its between poorvi and archu 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee55 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

my dear i did not see red 😆 i assure u on any kasam 😆 i  am just fond of giving my point of view thats all...please do not feel i got excited or sumthing...i read and respond while im doing something else simultaneously and this provide srelief to me...sorry if i sounded that way

that pavitra rishta thing we got it wrong...ti was bet sulo archu in first part and now in second part its between poorvi and archu 

I agree with you that the rista is between Sulo and Archu and now Poorvi and Archu.  I think i read somewhere or maybe saw a prog  that Ekta K had done this as a sort of "tribute" to the relationship she has with her mother.  So the rista is probably a mother-daughter thingy and not so much husband and wife... ok then that would make sense ...
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[
This content was originally posted by: zeezee55

I'm sorry if i made you see red

I agree with you that the rista is between Sulo and Archu and now Poorvi and Archu.  I think i read somewhere or maybe saw a prog  that Ekta K had done this as a sort of "tribute" to the relationship she has with her mother.  So the rista is probably a mother-daughter thingy and not so much husband and wife... ok then that would make sense ...

Fully in agreement with you. Ekta herself has stated that this serial is based on the relationship between her and her own mother. That is the ultimate "Pavitra Rishta" being portrayed here I think because ARMAN's pavitra rishta has been anything but that...

What annoys me is that this serial has shown us that both the protagonists are incredibly flawed people. Manav chose to remain silent and stubborn for 18 years, Archana had long back decided that she no longer had any relations with them even while claiming to her mother that their rishta was indeed "pavitra"...⭐️ where was the love they had till that point in time when they separated?

It is rather impossible that even as a couple seperating for them to go a whole decade + 8 years without any form of contact or correspondance with each other, as they both share the kids. Sachu grew up with Archana being his Aai, how could she just forget him? She may not have had a connection with the twins,but Sachin was close to her.

Tulsey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashp88

oh and btw...its so funny to c how the kids have grown up yet the mothers and grandmothers havnt aged at all

not only they have not aged, Ash, their attitudes have not changed as well.  Esp Manju and Vinod.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Ekta Kapoor is heavily inspired by her friend Karan Johar ...he has shown such long seperations in two of his films ...where people who loved each other have seperated  and then they are bought back together ...
In Kuch Kuc hota hai it was between SRK and kajol  ( who were such good friends ) and in Kabhi Khushi kabhi gham the father and son seperated for 10 years ..The son did not even get in touch with his mother ..

Same thing is being shown here
Tulsey thumbnail
Tanya but that is not right to seperate the family.  The love and bonding happens by norturing each other, comprehending love between each other.  Helping each other and raising the kids together.  The kids need both their parents, kids have sweet memories of their childhood and mother plays a major role in keeping the siblings together...yes I can see that Manav has raised his daughters with passion but just imagine if the twins had their own mother as well...the benefits would have been many folds.
Tulsey thumbnail
Tanya, I know of a family in India who lived few blocks away from us.  The older daughter, Neena, was adopted by her Chacha and chachiji because the jotishi said that she has grahan (bad luck) and will survive if she is parented by some one other than her biological parents.   Then this family had 2 more children, a girl (Pari who was very beautiful and had light green eyes like her mother) and a boy (who resembled Pari a lot).  Neena's looks were totally opposite to her 2 siblings. 

Neena used to come and visit her natural parents once a year thing and was never close to her natural family.   It is very hard to expect children like Neena or even ARMAN's kids to love and act normal when they unite together for good.   If they had seperated later in their lives, then there is hope...
Tulsey thumbnail
If Ekta wants to show her personal life in PR, then she might as well script her own life...I will be so happy to see my sister's favorite actor...Jeetu...
I would like to know her life story, perhaps I will understand why she is acts the way she acts...
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tulsey

If Ekta wants to show her personal life in PR, then she might as well script her own life...I will be so happy to see my sister's favorite actor...Jeetu...

I would like to know her life story, perhaps I will understand why she is acts the way she acts...

YEAH! And why her serial characters/ and storylines are so illogical...but addictive...👏😆
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tulsey

Tanya, I know of a family in India who lived few blocks away from us.  The older daughter, Neena, was adopted by her Chacha and chachiji because the jotishi said that she has grahan (bad luck) and will survive if she is parented by some one other than her biological parents.   Then this family had 2 more children, a girl (Pari who was very beautiful and had light green eyes like her mother) and a boy (who resembled Pari a lot).  Neena's looks were totally opposite to her 2 siblings. 

Neena used to come and visit her natural parents once a year thing and was never close to her natural family.   It is very hard to expect children like Neena or even ARMAN's kids to love and act normal when they unite together for good.   If they had seperated later in their lives, then there is hope...

OMG, what a story ...

I feel very bad for the twin daughters of Manav and Archana .They could have had so much love from both the parents but everything went wrong ..And now they hate theri mother , don't know that truth of why and how their parents seperated ...

None of this is their fault but they will suffer because of other people's mistakes ...