Pavitra Rishta

is this rishta for real???

ashp88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG what has happened to Pavitra Rishta!!!...i feel so bad for archu i mean no woman nomatter how many mistakes they made in the past should have to go through that...after all those years im suprised nobody bothered to find the truth about what savita aai's true colours are...and y do they leave damodar  baba out the picture i mean he is manavs dad at the end of the day...but we never see him around with the family...i wonder how after all those years not even manju has changed and neither has sav aai...manav has become rich and stuck up and never bothered to find the real truth about his wife...he expects her to call him yet he hasnt called her...it takes a man to make the first step...its so childish...how is this rishta even pavitra if they are not together and havnt been for 18 years?!!?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashp88 thumbnail
oh and btw...its so funny to c how the kids have grown up yet the mothers and grandmothers havnt aged at all
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ashp88, I respect your views completely but I kind of disagree. If there's anything wrong in Archana and Manav's relationship then the entire blame should go on Archu alone. She went against her husband for chawl people and filed a case against him. Because of her, he lost his own son Soham by giving in to Varsha's demans, she was insisting that Soham go to Varsha, I feel what Manav did to Archana was completely right.

Archana hasn't bothered to call Manav, she should be the one to call him first because the kids are with Manav. She is being extremely uncaring mother by not calling Manav, she gave birth to her children and yet she is not doing her duty of making sure they are fine, I think she gives more importance to Purvi then she does to Teju and Ovi, she said herself today that she shars a very special bond with Purvi.

She has children too in Canada and she seems to have forgotten them. This rishta is not for real because Archana caused it not to be real by calling Manav ambitious at court, believing chawl residents word more than her own husband's. I agree with you that this relationship is not Pavitra relationship but this is only Archu's fault.

I hope you don't feel offended by my post😊
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the serial itself is very unrealistic...Manav sending tickets with her mother-in-law...How did he trust her..He could have sent it with his own father??? He knows Archana and Savita doesnt go along well..Secondly Archana believing that Manav wants divorce from her...How can she just assume, wont we atleast call our husband and see...Manav not calling her up for 18yrs...ohh thats too much...if they had shown this as "Pavitra Rishta" then how can someone be distanced frm his own soul for so long?? And Archana, is she a mother...she never even bothered to check whether her kids are fine or not...and what is the explanation...if something was wrong with Manav, i would have come to know about it...really???? In real life do we assume things and be distanced from our husband/wife for 18yrs not even trying to peek into what is happening in their lives...very unrealistic...😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: akruz

I think the serial itself is very unrealistic...Manav sending tickets with her mother-in-law...How did he trust her..He could have sent it with his own father??? He knows Archana and Savita doesnt go along well..Secondly Archana believing that Manav wants divorce from her...How can she just assume, wont we atleast call our husband and see...Manav not calling her up for 18yrs...ohh thats too much...if they had shown this as "Pavitra Rishta" then how can someone be distanced frm his own soul for so long?? And Archana, is she a mother...she never even bothered to check whether her kids are fine or not...and what is the explanation...if something was wrong with Manav, i would have come to know about it...really???? In real life do we assume things and be distanced from our husband/wife for 18yrs not even trying to peek into what is happening in their lives...very unrealistic...😊

very sensible post .The only explanation to all this is that the story is just extremely unrealistic .Two people  who are supposed to be this much in love would never let their relationhip break like this and would definitely check each other out in the last 18 years ...

This is the reason why this show is doing so bad with the TRPs . Who would believe something  like  this , even in a daily fiction show .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhalla fantastic post and I agree with you..

PO You can blame evil Savita all you want but the truth is the Marriage was really over b4 it even got started...Thanks to Archu and her Karanjkar family...

The dagger was put into this marriage by Archu and Archu alone with her jhansi ki rani act of taking her husband and his Boss to court by filing case against him and finally letting Varsha have Soham after Manav's many warning not to...

So she has to take responsibility in her own actions...I am glad Savita finally put happiness in her son's life..Toxic Karanjkars are removed from this situation...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Be it Archana or Manav faults they r goin to get back together thats the show so sharing blame or givin blames won't help

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think archana was wrong for filing a case against his company.. she had to save her maiyka.. its a tough decision but i know women who would make that choice.. but yes she was wrong for allowing varsha to be with soham!   as for seperation.. manav knows savita-archana don't get along too well and she's the one who was feeding negative info to him about archu so WHY would he send tickets with his mom? i don't agree that archana believed savita but its understandable.. as for keeping in contact, that is PURELY MANAV'S FAULT.. he's in canada!! she's not in a financial state to cal him and does she even have a contact number?  i mean what if ms mahaan tried; do you tihnk savita would allow it??!! NO!   
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: akruz

ummm...why should Manav call her from Canada ? She does CASE on him so she can destroy his financial future , she gives her son to her mad sister and in his eyes he is supposedly DEAD , She refuses to fight for the children and shows an indifference to the fate of his kids but chooses to fight for chawl people , then NOT ONCE she bothers to find where he has gone even by contacting his sister Vandu ...simply FOR THE KIDS ???? And THIS is a MOTHER ???? She was a legally wedded mom who gave up her kids bcoz she wanted to be the suffering saint MEERA !  She was NOT an unwed mom like Shravani who had to make a choice for the ULTIMATE GOOD of her son ...him having a legitimate FAMILY and Legitimate STATUS , and Sachin being DEAD ! Poor Shravani was criticized and criticized as a HEARTLESS woman who gave her baby up ...WHY is Archana being GLORIFIED as a victim ?

Manav had the goodness to THINK of sending the woman who set out to PUT HIM IN JAIL by proving him fraudulent , a TICKET for the sake of HIS children...What tremendous LOVE for his children he had that he decided to take SUCH A WIFE back !

That was MORE THAN ENOUGH . Beyond this , if anyone feels he shud have CALLED UP Archana when in his eyes its SHE who refused to go to Canada with him , I totally DISAGREE .

I sincerely hope Manav understands his mother's POV when he sees how Archana has trained Poorvi to be miserable like her for life and how NORMAL and REFRESHINg his own kids r . I hope he sees his bank account and heaves a big sigh of relief that he was not in contact with Archana for 20 years .

Of course they r gonna be together and NONE of this will happen , but this woman needed a jolt and Im super glad CVS showed it . Let them use Savita , let them use Dharmesh , the truth is Archana destroyed her own marraige ...its SHE who needs to run after Manav and the kids , its SHE who needs to do the grovelling and its SHE who decides to change herself for the better instead of continuing the same stupidities like breaking childrens FDS for Manju .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
ashp88 thumbnail
i do agree with all of you...no im noit offended by any of ur posts because i like ur opinions and u all have really gud points...i do agree that archu should have trusted manav when he said he had nothing to do with the chawl getting demolished which was part of ajit n dharmeshes plan to ruin manav in which i do remember archu saying that dharmesh is planning sumthing but she never looked into what or tried to find out what but even though manav forgave her for that eventually i do agree that she made the BIGGEST mistake in giving varsha soham when her husband clearly told her not to trust her...thats what was the tip of the ice burg for their relationship...but i also do agree with the point that manav should never have sent savita to give the ticket let alone believe what she had to say about archu despite the fact that he knows for some reason savita hates archu...actually i dont even know if he knew that before because he was never around to witness their clashes...damodar is the only one whose clever to distinguish whose right n wrong...im suprised after all those yrs not even vandita told manav the truth about the money that broke savitas n archus relationship in the first place...but i still think manav being the man should be the one to call her at the end of the day he moved away n he still has her number :p...but my main point was that how can this rishta be pavitra when they have split for 18 yrs? is a pavitra rishta not meant to be till death do us part?