India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

is this rishta for real???

ashp88 Groupbie
ashp88
ashp88

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
OMG what has happened to Pavitra Rishta!!!...i feel so bad for archu i mean no woman nomatter how many mistakes they made in the past should have to go through that...after all those years im suprised nobody bothered to find the truth about what savita aai's true colours are...and y do they leave damodar  baba out the picture i mean he is manavs dad at the end of the day...but we never see him around with the family...i wonder how after all those years not even manju has changed and neither has sav aai...manav has become rich and stuck up and never bothered to find the real truth about his wife...he expects her to call him yet he hasnt called her...it takes a man to make the first step...its so childish...how is this rishta even pavitra if they are not together and havnt been for 18 years?!!?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88ptecvishDesdemonavelvetscarfzeezee55JinxRichaakruzTulseyTargaryennycsweetie-mina-Tanyaz

ashp88 Groupbie
ashp88
ashp88

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
oh and btw...its so funny to c how the kids have grown up yet the mothers and grandmothers havnt aged at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichaTulsey

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
ashp88, I respect your views completely but I kind of disagree. If there's anything wrong in Archana and Manav's relationship then the entire blame should go on Archu alone. She went against her husband for chawl people and filed a case against him. Because of her, he lost his own son Soham by giving in to Varsha's demans, she was insisting that Soham go to Varsha, I feel what Manav did to Archana was completely right.

Archana hasn't bothered to call Manav, she should be the one to call him first because the kids are with Manav. She is being extremely uncaring mother by not calling Manav, she gave birth to her children and yet she is not doing her duty of making sure they are fine, I think she gives more importance to Purvi then she does to Teju and Ovi, she said herself today that she shars a very special bond with Purvi.

She has children too in Canada and she seems to have forgotten them. This rishta is not for real because Archana caused it not to be real by calling Manav ambitious at court, believing chawl residents word more than her own husband's. I agree with you that this relationship is not Pavitra relationship but this is only Archu's fault.

I hope you don't feel offended by my postSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTHillylovenycsweetiekoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
I think the serial itself is very unrealistic...Manav sending tickets with her mother-in-law...How did he trust her..He could have sent it with his own father??? He knows Archana and Savita doesnt go along well..Secondly Archana believing that Manav wants divorce from her...How can she just assume, wont we atleast call our husband and see...Manav not calling her up for 18yrs...ohh thats too much...if they had shown this as "Pavitra Rishta" then how can someone be distanced frm his own soul for so long?? And Archana, is she a mother...she never even bothered to check whether her kids are fine or not...and what is the explanation...if something was wrong with Manav, i would have come to know about it...really???? In real life do we assume things and be distanced from our husband/wife for 18yrs not even trying to peek into what is happening in their lives...very unrealistic...Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonaptecvishzeezee55nycsweetieTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

I think the serial itself is very unrealistic...Manav sending tickets with her mother-in-law...How did he trust her..He could have sent it with his own father??? He knows Archana and Savita doesnt go along well..Secondly Archana believing that Manav wants divorce from her...How can she just assume, wont we atleast call our husband and see...Manav not calling her up for 18yrs...ohh thats too much...if they had shown this as "Pavitra Rishta" then how can someone be distanced frm his own soul for so long?? And Archana, is she a mother...she never even bothered to check whether her kids are fine or not...and what is the explanation...if something was wrong with Manav, i would have come to know about it...really???? In real life do we assume things and be distanced from our husband/wife for 18yrs not even trying to peek into what is happening in their lives...very unrealistic...Smile

very sensible post .The only explanation to all this is that the story is just extremely unrealistic .Two people  who are supposed to be this much in love would never let their relationhip break like this and would definitely check each other out in the last 18 years ...

This is the reason why this show is doing so bad with the TRPs . Who would believe something  like  this , even in a daily fiction show .

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2011 at 4:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akruz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Bhalla fantastic post and I agree with you..

PO You can blame evil Savita all you want but the truth is the Marriage was really over b4 it even got started...Thanks to Archu and her Karanjkar family...

The dagger was put into this marriage by Archu and Archu alone with her jhansi ki rani act of taking her husband and his Boss to court by filing case against him and finally letting Varsha have Soham after Manav's many warning not to...

So she has to take responsibility in her own actions...I am glad Savita finally put happiness in her son's life..Toxic Karanjkars are removed from this situation...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 December 2011 at 6:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTbhallaroxHillylove

candacy Senior Member
candacy
candacy

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Be it Archana or Manav faults they r goin to get back together thats the show so sharing blame or givin blames won't help

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishTanyaz

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
i don't think archana was wrong for filing a case against his company.. she had to save her maiyka.. its a tough decision but i know women who would make that choice.. but yes she was wrong for allowing varsha to be with soham!   as for seperation.. manav knows savita-archana don't get along too well and she's the one who was feeding negative info to him about archu so WHY would he send tickets with his mom? i don't agree that archana believed savita but its understandable.. as for keeping in contact, that is PURELY MANAV'S FAULT.. he's in canada!! she's not in a financial state to cal him and does she even have a contact number?  i mean what if ms mahaan tried; do you tihnk savita would allow it??!! NO!   

Go to top