OS-Ludo ka mazza (Fun of Ludo) Last part page 5! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
really nice OS👏 and wondfull song selection
lovely OS.. i enjoyed reading it... :) i could clearly imagine all the scenes...

great job CHIKA!!!
A cute OS Chika. Wonderful.
😍 u had have been made drooling over this...
Thanks guys,i'll post a 18+ scene in the next update after a lot of encouragement😉🤣

To be uploaded tomarrow hopefully😊

edited: PS thanks for all the wonderful comments,u guys are awesome!😉
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
hey i really enjoy reading your posts :) . Its always superb and to the point. Thanks for the wonderful OS
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Thanks guys,i'll post a 18+ scene in the next update after a lot of encouragement😉🤣

To be uploaded tomarrow hopefully😊

edited: PS thanks for all the wonderful comments,u guys are awesome!😉

Cant wait to read the next part Chika😉
Shamelessly waiting for the next part.
Okay here's the last part guys,its for 18+ so if your under please do not read this update😆,Im sure you guys will def enjoy this past 😉 so read on... leave your appreciation by liking or commenting or if im lucky both Lol 😛
Song of the update: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-jL7hi1uY Like this song a lot! 😉

Last Part:

Gopi was standing near the window frame, the wind blowing back her hair and the light drizzle of rain splashing on her face, she brightly smiled and put her arms forward loosing herself in the moment and closing her eyes. She was thankful for everything that had happened in her life, just 5 months ago she was in a horrible accident but with her family's love and care,her husband's affection she was completely better and much more healthy. The best thing about these 5 months was the fact that her Ahemji had kissed her for the first time and after a few days started to avoid her, this had pained Gopi deeply and hated herself for getting her hopes up when suddenly after a few days he explained to her lovingly about his conflicting emotions and realised he actually had fallen in love head over heels with his beautiful and innocent wife.

Ahem entered the room hungrily, Gopi had preoccupied his thoughts all day, the touch of her warm flesh, her big,chocolate brown eye's staring back at his,he couldn't stand the temptation any longer. Ahem locked the door and dimmed the lights, Gopi heard Ahem come inside the room and turned to look at him welcoming him with her lovely smile, Ahem smiled back slowly approaching her like a predator..Realisation hit Gopi as she noticed the passion in Ahem's eye's, the determination, the love, the longingness of him coming closer to her and blushed furiously.

Ahem threw his laptop bag on the chair, he took off his blazer and moved forward slowly to Gopi who was slowly walking back until she hit the wall and stayed rooted on the spot when Ahem came closer to her, he held her hands and caressed them lightly,Gopi's heart beats raced and she murmered "Ahemji,yeh tum,what are you?".. "Sshhh" Ahem replied with his fingers grazing Gopi's pink lips as he pulled her closer and hit his lips onto hers, Ahem slowly put his left hand onto Gopi's soft cheek and caressed it gently with his other hand slowly touching Gopi's bare waist and bringing it closer. The kiss was a long and passionate one and both Ahem and Gopi's breath was hitched and they tried to control their heartbeats and senses.

Ahem made his way down to Gopi's neck and started to kiss her there, Gopi put her hand on Ahem's har pulling it lightly as her chest heaved and her breathing became unequal,she undid his shirt and he helped her take of his cloths,she moaned as Ahem played with her senses and closed her eye's to feel his touch,Ahem groaned at the pleasure of his lips touching Gopi's soft  skin,she was just so beautiful, he started to unpin her sari and picked her up and lay her across the bed, he dimmed the lights and made his way to Gopi, he stroked her bare waist and started to circle her belly button,Gopi groaned in pleasure and pulled on Ahem's hair and crumpled  the bed sheet,pleasure and desire were over taking her as she moaned with Ahem playing with her senses.

Ahem kissed her bellybutton lightly,muzzling at it and smirked looking at the effect her had on Gopi,his Gopi. Gopi couldn't take it anymore and turned to expose her tender backside to Ahem, Ahem went closer to Gopi and used his teeth to undo any remaining strings allowing the blouse to fall,Ahem turned Gopi around who's gaze was lowered and she was blushing turning crimson red.😳

"Gopi,look at me"

Gopi shyly looked up at her Ahemji,his eye's reflecting his passion and desire and started to bite her lips lightly,kissing the edges as he led his hands over Gopi's thighs and started to open them, he entered Gopi who screamed in delight,she was surprised at the amount of pleasure she was recieving and tears pricked her eye's. Ahem noticed the tears and kissed them off Gopi as he put his mouth on to hers to supress the screams and kissed her passionately,hungrily with Gopi responding driving both there senses mad and finally expressing their pleasure and enjoying themselves becoming united.

2 hours later,Gopi and Ahem were cuddling holding on to each others naked bodies with delight and utmost pleasure. Ahem smiled,

"Gopi,that was the best experience of my life,thank you so much,I love you so much Gopi,I really do,I love you so so much and can't live without you" Ahem nuzzled Gopi's neck bringing her closer and squeezing her,she moulded perfectly in his well-built body and that was her place.

"Thank you Ahemji,I love you so much too,you've given me so much happiness"

Ahem was rewarded with one of Gopi's beautiful and wide smile and kissed her before both of them fell in a deep sleep dreaming about days to come and their love blossomed increasing day by day.

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
☺️ OMG Chika!!!!!!!!! ☺️

That was goood. I loved it. Thanks so much for it 😃