Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

OS-Ludo ka mazza (Fun of Ludo) Last part page 5!

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,im excited for Monday's episode,Gohem's Ludo game๐Ÿ˜† so i made a OS for it, i hope you guys like it,appreciation hopefully shown by likes,comments is optional๐Ÿ˜Š,hope you guys enjoy it,i know its not completely realistic but hey,a girl can dream right?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ahemji,will you play Ludo with me?๐Ÿ˜‰

Ahem looked at Gopi,shocked,did she just ask him to play Ludo with her?,this is the first time Gopi directly asked Ahem something,he was secretly pleased and smiled inwardly.He looked at the time,it was late and he needed to get up for office in the morning otherwise Kokila would give him 50 questions,he was about to refuse but looking at her puppy-dog eye's and sensing her boredom decided against it and slowly grinned at her.

"You've asked me so sweetly Gopi,how can I refuse?" Ahem said without realising, he quickly put back his scary-blank facial expression on and looked around the room to avoid her gaze.๐Ÿ˜ณGopi blushed and looked down, 'what did Ahemji just say?,is he feeling okay?' Gopi thought to herself and silently giggled.๐Ÿ˜› Ahem saw her giggle and his cheeks turned colour from white to beetroot red. He silently took out the Ludo game and placed it on the bed,Gopi tried to get up with difficulty and Ahem helped her up.Ahem was good at playing Ludo, he remembered when he,Jigar and Kinjal would play it,he would always win and than glare at Jigar if he tried to accuse him of cheating,Jigar would get scared and be quiet.

"Gopi, which colour?"

"Red! And you'll take a green right Ahemji?" screamed an enthusiastic and cute Gopi. Ahem smiled,he knew Gopi knew his favourite colour was green and had a quick flashback on Diwali where she wore that stunning green sari where he followed her gaze like a genie.

"Red,is red your favourite colour Gopi?"

"Ji Ahemji,red is so beautiful, red symbolises marriage,red symbolises love,red symbalises the colour of sindoor on my forehead,I love the colour red because its so pure" smiled Gopi with her large-chocolate brown eye's looking at Ahem directly in which Ahem was enchanted at her innocence and purity of thought.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

"Ahemji shall we play?" Gopi brought Ahem out of his thoughts and he stuttered wondering to himself why he was suddenly so interested in Gopi.

"umm yes go on"

Gopi rolled the dice and

"6,Ahemji I got a six!" screeched an ecstatic Gopi.

Ahem had to laugh,she was so cute,she lowered her gaze as Ahem intensely looked over at Gopi and smirked satisfied at her reaction,she was so predictable and he loved it. Ahem rolled the dice and got a 5 and got annoyed.

"Gopi,whats that behind you, look!" yelled a mischevious Ahem before quickly putting the dice in an upward 6 position.

"Ahemji,there's nothing here,it's the wall." Gopi said blankly,Ahem had to suppress a laugh.

"Oh don't worry, I thought it was something.. come on continue I don't have all day" snapped Ahem.

Both Ahem and Gopi had been playing for a while now,both so interested with eachother and trying to enjoy the game,neither one of them realised the time had flew,it was 11:40pm. Ahem was surprised,he loved playing with Gopi,her cute expressions and his competition made it all the more exciting for the both of them and Gopi was over the moon, She was playing with Ahemji, never in a million years would she have thought she would be sitting on the bed playing with her husband whoo hated her so horribly a year ago.

Gopi was leading the game and Ahem was furious, he was always compatible when it came to games but this was a different feeling he was experiencing, it wasn't jealousy,it was a sense of pride?, So Gopi was leading, why wasn't he furious?, why was he happy?, he never felt this way if Jigar or Kinjal were beating him than why Gopi?

Ahem decided  to get back in the lead, he started to cough.

"Ahemji, are you okay?,is everything okay" asked a concerned Gopi.

"Gopi. Water behind you,give me water"

"Ji Ahemji!"

Gopi quickly turned her self around to get water and give it to her Ahemji  while Ahem quickly added some counters on his side.

"Gopi,look I've won,I beat you,see no one can beat Ahem Modi in Ludo" he smiled proudly.

"But Ahemji, voh"

"Gopi im tired now,you sleep now,enough of us playing, go to sleep"

"Ji Ahemji" Gopi said dejectedly.

He chuckled,she was so cute,Ahem was about to tuck her in when suddenly he looked into her eye's,they reflected such a unique happiness and she had a small smile spread across her beautiful face, Gopi cutely pouted her lips and Ahem's gaze was stuck to her beauty. Ahem slowly came close down and grazed his lips across Gopi's, her sweet scent filled Ahem's nostrils and Gopi closed her eye's to better be able to enjoy the moment, Ahem came close and was about to kiss Gopi's lips, he slowly touched her lips and Gopi  slowly moaned with pleasure. Ahem was over took with emotions, he didn't know what was happening to him, he was slowly losing control and Gopi shook and broke the kiss. Both looked away from each other and their eye's couldn't meet.๐Ÿ˜

"Gopi,go to sleep."

Gopi silently did what she was told,she closed her eye's and with a smile spread on her face went to sleep.

Ahem smiled, he had realised what he was beginning to feel for Gopi,it was not duty,it was not care,it was both combined with love. Yes,Ahem Modi had fallen for his wife and he had fallen hard. He silently crept into bed with her and faced her direction to see her lovely face before he sleeps at night, he was going to show her his love for her by his actions and when she was all better, would reveal it in words. He smiled and closed his eye's and fell into a deep sleep withn 15 minutes.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gopi opened one eye, she smiled brightly, whispering a quiet

"Thank you Ahemji and thank you Kanhaji"

Before she fell asleep with her hand below Ahem's.

Okay,now that i've written it it looks a bit small๐Ÿ˜† Nevertheless hope you've enjoyed it!, Song of the update is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8la9LllGTq8

Note page 4๐Ÿ˜Š

18+ Page 5๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! GoHem's first kiss!!!

Lovely OS  Chika I really enjoyed it!!

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful OS chika...i loved it
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Chika!!!!! I loved it

Just one question how did gopi manage to fall alsleep so quickly after being kissed by her ahemji? ๐Ÿ˜†
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

Thanks so much Chika!!!!! I loved it

Just one question how did gopi manage to fall alsleep so quickly after being kissed by her ahemji? ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha i was thinking of dragging it on but than i realised i haven't wrote much dialogue,just there thoughts or the surroundings!๐Ÿคฃ I'll explain here,Gopi has fallen asleep with a smile on her face and is dreaming of what could have happened if she wasn' injured and Ahem hadn't stopped๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very romantic!! can imagine Gopis excited face!! loved it...so cute!!
that was lovely chika...a nice take on the scene coming on monday!! will it be as good as this and filled with this much fun??
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: famzii05

very romantic!! can imagine Gopis excited face!! loved it...so cute!!
that was lovely chika...a nice take on the scene coming on monday!! will it be as good as this and filled with this much fun??

Possibly more hopefully๐Ÿ˜‰
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Haha i was thinking of dragging it on but than i realised i haven't wrote much dialogue,just there thoughts or the surroundings!๐Ÿคฃ I'll explain here,Gopi has fallen asleep with a smile on her face and is dreaming of what could have happened if she wasn' injured and Ahem hadn't stopped๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

good answer and now please make a sequel about gopi's dream please๐Ÿคฃ
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

good answer and now please make a sequel about gopi's dream please๐Ÿคฃ

Really Kristin!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Your making me grin lika a duffer!
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Really Kristin!!!!๐Ÿ˜†