India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

2 old Bloopers!

RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Something i noticed while watching EHMMBH from 1st episode tonight...

1. all 3 choudhary kids used to call BG as Dadi in the first 2 episodes. after that they started calling her beeji...

2. In episode 2 Dabbo calls the girls frantically to inform that Ladkewale sham ko nahin subah aanewale . He says Ladkewale sham ko nahin abhi aa rahe hain TUM DONO KO DEKHNE!

What a vision Dabboo Jab Maanavi aur Virat mile bhi nahin the tab se isko pataa hai ki Virmaan will also be a couple!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur247Kokila11VarunKiBiwi

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I only recently watched the 1st episode and noticed that two. That Maanvi, Daboo and Jeevikia called Beeji, Dadi in the first episode after that they started calling her Beeji. 

I was also watching a clip from 15 nov I think? Virat was on his laptop and Dadaji companied that he wastes time on it. He closes in, in a close up shot, then in the long shot 2 seconds later the laptop is open again. Just a small continuity error  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kokila11

Kokila11 IF-Dazzler
Kokila11
Kokila11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ejaz_biggestfan

I only recently watched the 1st episode and noticed that two. That Maanvi, Daboo and Jeevikia called Beeji, Dadi in the first episode after that they started calling her Beeji. 

I was also watching a clip from 15 nov I think? Virat was on his laptop and Dadaji companied that he wastes time on it. He closes in, in a close up shot, then in the long shot 2 seconds later the laptop is open again. Just a small continuity error  

the case of the magic lappyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RuchaMulay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index