Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*FAZ* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja Mishra any day. If Mehek comes back as WC, I want PM also to be an housemate not guest.
adieus50 thumbnail
@@@Mahek coming back is absolutely fair because Pooja Mishra was thrown out of the house by BB for breaking the rules of the house for being violent & hence she came as a guest but Mahek is the only candidate who deserves to come back as a wild card entry. For me Mahek is already the winner of this season.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adieus50

@@@Mahek coming back is absolutely fair because Pooja Mishra was thrown out of the house by BB for breaking the rules of the house for being violent & hence she came as a guest but Mahek is the only candidate who deserves to come back as a wild card entry. For me Mahek is already the winner of this season.

Actually, it up to the public to decide who is the winner. And PM never go voted out, so to be fair she should be the one coming back as contestant. Mehek had her chance, and she got voted by the public. 
revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if entertainment were humour then pm is slapstick humour and mahek is witty humour with a moral😉😆
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hate is a very strong word and i dont hate any inmate..
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Apni Mahek😃

vaise i also like PM & feel sorry for watever happend 2 her & also angry at pooja bedi for calling her mental & sky over d kala jadoo matter & sid for swearing PM's parents👎🏼

but for me Mahek will alwayz be the winner.😃
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mahek any day!!! She is the best!!
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like both for their different shenanigans, but I have to confess I want Mahek back (as much as I wanted PM back). It's become too one-sided after she left. For some reason, PM has not gone berserk after she came back, and I miss that.

The ideal woman would be a Hunterwaali who's a deadly combo of both Mahek and PM. Then Dolly Bindra wouldn't know where to look. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not a fan of anyone, but MAHEK is the one who should have been brought back.

For the simple reason that if she is in the house, group / schemings / plannings etc. have no meaning. She is more than capable of coming up with her own unique stuff to stump the best of planners.

From Game show's point of view, Mahek does a lot of value addition in terms of unpredictability...as to who will triumph in the end...becomes a pretty open question!

Pooja Mishra is a sweet girl...she gets into argumentative situation almost effortlessly, but you can see that there is too much of naivety and dumbness to whatever she says / does and invariably she is at the receiving end,in the end.

*As far as I know, Mahek is not coming back as a contestant...and its pretty much between the remaining ones in house now! Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago