Dekha Ek Khwaab

strange (Page 2)

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Originally posted by ChocolateQueen

Manyeta is a wild cat she can beat Jay easily with her 1 scratch Jay will cry like a babyLOL
trueLOL
YupLOL

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Well u know how siblings are...!!!Wink

Even i you give them separate rooms they are bound to fight!!!  LOL  
Jai and Manyata never had the sibling bonding before...and they need to get along with each other. So at this point if she and jai stay in different rooms the attachment wudn't grow. If they stay together, surely they'll go for each other necks (personally i want Manyata to pull a cunk of hair off Jai's headLOL) but how long?? they will slowly open up to each other and get along...time will make them become good sisters (which i can only hope)!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

Well u know how siblings are...!!!Wink

Even i you give them separate rooms they are bound to fight!!!  LOL  
Jai and Manyata never had the sibling bonding before...and they need to get along with each other. So at this point if she and jai stay in different rooms the attachment wudn't grow. If they stay together, surely they'll go for each other necks (personally i want Manyata to pull a cunk of hair off Jai's headLOL) but how long?? they will slowly open up to each other and get along...time will make them become good sisters (which i can only hope)!!
TRUE ..but for first few months we will see catfightLOLeverynight they gonna break thingsROFL

_Poulomi_

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
u bet, they are going to scratch each other's face!!
with Vijay doing  'aag mein ghee daalo' !!
HermionePotter Senior Member
HermionePotter
HermionePotter

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
seriosuly why does everyone hate jay because shes not the lead of the show, shes a spoilt child, if anyone to be hated here is her parents, stupid selfish parents, all they care about is manyata when most importantly jay was important when manyata wasnt there, at the end of the day jay is nice but its just hidden in there somewhere all she needs is just some proper guidance from her parents.

Kai.

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vishwa-

Originally posted by princessROXY

i m confused why was manyata given jaynandani's room, i thought royal families are rich but seems like this one is so poor that they cant even afford a room for manyata haha this was a funny scene

actually the gay cousin of JN says that there are more than thirty empty rooms but
Dadisa plotted nicely on having the two together... its Raj Mata...she wants that M and J
try to tolerate each other especially after the nok-jhok they had in the beginning

The thing is though, Rajmata doesn't really know that J has met Manyata before.  Or does she?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index