Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Ganging up against Shonali (For no solid reason) (Page 4)

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Because they're bullies! They've always picked on people throughout the season. Sky has always bullied Shonali, and when Mishra left, his whole gang was able to focus their full energy on Shonali. Shonali is so pathetic, she can't even stand up for herself and realize how her so-called "friends" are treating her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-bird

kimi484 Goldie
kimi484
kimi484

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
BB should show bitching by sunny videos in the plasma tv in the house
Thrasher IF-Dazzler
Thrasher
Thrasher

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
They succeeded. As per the spoilers she is out.
Thrasher IF-Dazzler
Thrasher
Thrasher

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Chalo mafia group will get an ego boost tonight with Shonali's eviction
natasha.princes Goldie
natasha.princes
natasha.princes

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
well...i liked shonali earlier bt den didnt liked aftr sumtym..bt iw ud now prefr her to win as i dnt like othr contstants...Tongue
she is not inocnt bt also she is not a mean n cheap gal like sunnyAngry...i hate sunny 4 wat she did in her past bt more i hateher bcoz of  acting of inocnceAngry... i like PM most n still want her to winEmbarrassed bt i wud say dat she must regret 4 wat she has said about shonali bcoz it will efct prsonl life of shonali 4 sureOuch ... n again i wud say here dat all fault is of sid kidAngry..he had said evrythng rubbish about PM so PM had to talk about sid kid's charctrDead bt she has no right to talk about shonali's charactr...Dead basically she has said nothng wrong about sunny's charctr n she even know evrythng about sunny more then othr contestant...Confused
i really felt bad 4 shonali yday Pinch
a.sanju09 Senior Member
a.sanju09
a.sanju09

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Completely agreed. Nice post.
chammakchallo Goldie
chammakchallo
chammakchallo

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
what? i havent watched the uncensored videos... but this sounds horrible. Shocked why being nasty to Sho for no reason? bohat faltoo log hai bully gang mein. Dead i saw the PM part and didnt like her saying things so callously about shonali's chraracter and shiraz.

well see the positive side, not being sarcastic but she is back to own home now... she isnt the type to fight back she looks totally unaware and clueless. knowing how shonali is...she would continue being nice and suffered further defamation of character and mass mocking and bitching

did sunny make fun of shonali wearing heels? this got to be one of the most lamest reason sunny can come up with Pinch  i need to see these uncensored videos.  they linked shonali with andrew also?  linking her up with sid and andrew on the same day... they must be out of their minds to accuse her of having two affairs in the house Wacko  

Edited by chammakchallo - 17 December 2011 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angry-birdThrasher

bb2020 Senior Member
bb2020
bb2020

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preciousa

Shonali surely said SHE FEELS Amar's intentions aren't right, she never claimed he is a stooped man 100%. At least her boyfriend had the decency to defend Amar, as compared to Amar and his wife who didn't utter a word towards Akash when he doubted Amar's and Vida's intention with each other, or Sunny who went crying everywhere about feeling bad about Amar's behaviour and his wife's feelings. Shonali is a very silly type of person who is (I am sorry to say this) genuinely stupid, that's not a pretext. That's why she regrets her every action within seconds. She is not a evil plan maker or game player like nearly every other contestant.

I have lost the very little respect I had for Amar too. I loved his humorous side before but the guy has no damn self-respect and is stuck in the arse of people who bitched about him and insulted him more than anyone else in the house!
as far as sky and sonali case there was huge difference between the two,what sonali said abt amar character was behind his back and amar was not knowing abt it so his wife told her abt it.sky told abt vida and amar story infront of amar so amar was knowing it so why his wife will tell him abt it.actually amar and sky did have a big fight regarding the vida issue...

Go to top