Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what? i havent watched the uncensored videos... but this sounds horrible. 😲 why being nasty to Sho for no reason? bohat faltoo log hai bully gang mein. πŸ€’ i saw the PM part and didnt like her saying things so callously about shonali's chraracter and shiraz.

well see the positive side, not being sarcastic but she is back to own home now... she isnt the type to fight back she looks totally unaware and clueless. knowing how shonali is...she would continue being nice and suffered further defamation of character and mass mocking and bitching

did sunny make fun of shonali wearing heels? this got to be one of the most lamest reason sunny can come up with 😡  i need to see these uncensored videos.  they linked shonali with andrew also?  linking her up with sid and andrew on the same day... they must be out of their minds to accuse her of having two affairs in the house   Edited by chammakchallo - 12 years ago
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preciousa

Shonali surely said SHE FEELS Amar's intentions aren't right, she never claimed he is a stooped man 100%. At least her boyfriend had the decency to defend Amar, as compared to Amar and his wife who didn't utter a word towards Akash when he doubted Amar's and Vida's intention with each other, or Sunny who went crying everywhere about feeling bad about Amar's behaviour and his wife's feelings. Shonali is a very silly type of person who is (I am sorry to say this) genuinely stupid, that's not a pretext. That's why she regrets her every action within seconds. She is not a evil plan maker or game player like nearly every other contestant.

I have lost the very little respect I had for Amar too. I loved his humorous side before but the guy has no damn self-respect and is stuck in the arse of people who bitched about him and insulted him more than anyone else in the house!

as far as sky and sonali case there was huge difference between the two,what sonali said abt amar character was behind his back and amar was not knowing abt it so his wife told her abt it.sky told abt vida and amar story infront of amar so amar was knowing it so why his wife will tell him abt it.actually amar and sky did have a big fight regarding the vida issue...
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MY RESPONSE IN BLUE:⭐️

Originally posted by: MatteFinish

Didnt see a thread on it so I thought of making one after watching the episode and uncensored clippings.

My question is... For No solid reason why are these people ... named Sky, Sunny, Amar, Juhi the members of BB Mafia brigade and now PM nonstop picking on Shonali and bitching?

Shonali is doing nothing mean or wrong to these people and minding her own business but last two days footages have these people either bitching about her, making fun of her, slandering her character, making nasty remarks. Seriously people... What did she do to them? 

""""Isn't it simple? Juhi-Sky-Amar-Sunny gang is a group of deadly Piranha fishes that agrees upon a target and then devours it till it vanishes. Sid is safe from nomination and Shonali is pitted against Amar this week. Piranhas would have devoured only this unsuspecting duckling ofcourse!""""

1) Sunny cannot live or breathe a day without bitching about Siddharth and Shonali with her buddies. She finds it odd if Shonali wear high heels. (Yes Sunny only you have the right to wear those).  She finds Sho a cheap girl who came to the wrong show and her face expressions suck! Talk about not judging ppl and look who judges other women interms of their facial expressions on a song which was supposed to be sensuous.

Well, Sunny is like a Personal Computer! Even the creator does not understand the internal logic fully! Allow me to skip that please...

2) Amar is over excited whenever someone bitches about Shonali. He is the ultimate cheerleader when PM slanders Shonali's character brings his BF into the bitching session or Sky saying stuff on Shonali's character linking her with Andrew! WOW what fun for Amar. And he was giving his encouraging nudge to PM so that she carries on about Shonali and Sid's friendship.

Before Amar fans pounce on me I will say only he had some right to diss her because he had an issue with her recently unlike the rest. But Amar said he cleared the matter with Sho. He seems to have forgotten Sunny's part. So technically they sorted their matters. Ever since that episode, Shonali didn't once said a single word positive or negative about Amar. But Amar still goes on. He looked the most excited when PM got into Sid and Shonali's topic.

No. Amar is not the one to forget a slight. And he got a slap in face when his wife, Khusar-Pusar Upadhyay visited him and whispered in his ear that Shonali resented his giving her 'uncomfortable glances'...Plus when the confrontation time came, Shonali ended up going one step further by saying Yes, Mr. Amar, I was wearing a mini skirt and you asked me to kick high!

Plus, don't forget as this week it was Amar vs Shonali in eviction round, it was a dog eat dog situation!

3) Juhi. What do I say about her!!!!!!!!!! Everytime she goes 'Shona Shona' I feel the fakeness glued to it. She bitches about Shonali behind her back and pretends to be the sister, mother, agony aunt infront of her face and yeah not including the frequent... "Shona parantha leke aa" dialogues. Shonali gossiped about others but she never said a word wrong about Juhi. She seems to like Juhi and bonds with her well but Juhi Juhi laughing and making comments about Shonali's face.

SKY is leader for namesake. Juhi is the mastermind of Piranha gang! She is that Aurangzeb who would murder his bro Dara Shikoh and imprison his old father Shahjahaan, when it comes to crunch! I think point explained...

4) Pooja Missra--- I liked her before her re-entry so I will give a benefit of doubt but still disappointed by her. It has to do with constant instigation by Sky and Amar against Sid. PM before used to get angry and mad at people but she always stayed away from getting nasty with anyone by commenting on characters or personal life. She of all people was slandering character of Shonali infront of cameras that too behind Shonali's back. PM once said... everyone should talk to her directly not behind her back. Then what was she doing today with Shonali? If anyone discusses even a minor issue related to her she'll pounce on the person but here PM herself was saying things like. "Shonali Sid ke saath rang raliya manati hai Big Boss ke ghar pe" 
🀒  " Isi liye uske BF ke baal gir rahe hai" 🀒 Then with Sky and Amar's instigation she says dialgues like "Do badan ek jaan" What was that! I can imagine such stuff from Sky. But PM? Today it was disappointing. And hold your breath... the funniest part is Shonali didn't do anything to her. Nothing. I feel she vents her anger and rudeness at Shonali just because she is Sid's friend.

Pooja Mishra...well...is Pooja Mishra! I am moving further...

Answer to remaining part of your post contained in one or more of the above explanations! OM SHANTI!πŸ˜›

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i clicked like without reading😊
sach hi likha hoga...shona isnt that bad.
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shonali seems genuinely a nice hearted.. sweet girl...she is stupid an gullible thats her biggest probelm. i wish her good for her future ahead.

m gonna miss her πŸ˜”
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashkajenarsh

shonali seems genuinely a nice hearted.. sweet girl...she is stupid an gullible thats her biggest probelm. i wish her good for her future ahead.

m gonna miss her πŸ˜”

πŸ‘πŸΌ
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shona is gone? shucks! this would give such an ego boost to that bully gang. Sky and gang will be grinning and saying how right they are