Ganging up against Shonali (For no solid reason) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
You are taking too much load. Better pray for sho and sid so that they come out of the house and relieved from all their misery.
the one-sidedness needs to break. this bully gang pick on the people who arent in their team and keeps ridiculing them and maligning them constantly. They r doing that to Sid. And they started absolutely unneccesarily dissecting shonali and for god knows what reason they are always bitching about her
Originally posted by Freaking.Buzzof

she is a confused soul,idhar chali main udhar chali jaane kaha main kidhar chali.
Sonali apne kiye ki saza bhugat rahi hay. Feel no sorry for her.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have something to say about Sunny. For one who claims others are so judgmental, she is the biggest judgmental person EVER! I mean who the hell is she to comment on Sho's expressions or PM's short skirts or someone's high heels? hai kaun woh? who does she think she is? she comes across as sooo bitchy!!! din raat, she passes judgments on people as if she knows them (the other inmates have at least some right to do so cuz they have been together for so long), and then claims "log yahan bohut judgmental hain." cut the crap woman! ek film ki offer kya aa gayi, kuch attention kya mil gaya BB aur inmates se, kudh ko ghar ki maharaani samajh baithi! you are just another contestant Sunny, just like everyone else! you ain't special! She has NOTHING to offer the show and uper se this attitude! she clearly suffers from a superiority complex in the house. PM, Sid, Sho, Amar, Sky, Juhi, and even Andrew have some entertainment to offer to the show. what does she have? all she does is bitch about people and shake her head like a donkey to whatever sky and juhi says. for someone who expects respect from other people, she needs to know how to respect people first! 

P.S. this is nothing on her profession. please don't bring that up and say 'she is po*n star..what can u expect and all that nonsense." whether she is a po*n star or a nun, she is still bitchy and i hate her!

and excuse my rant! i kinda felt strongly about this and so i shared!😆
I agree completely topic maker 👏
Shonali surely said SHE FEELS Amar's intentions aren't right, she never claimed he is a stooped man 100%. At least her boyfriend had the decency to defend Amar, as compared to Amar and his wife who didn't utter a word towards Akash when he doubted Amar's and Vida's intention with each other, or Sunny who went crying everywhere about feeling bad about Amar's behaviour and his wife's feelings. Shonali is a very silly type of person who is (I am sorry to say this) genuinely stupid, that's not a pretext. That's why she regrets her every action within seconds. She is not a evil plan maker or game player like nearly every other contestant.

I have lost the very little respect I had for Amar too. I loved his humorous side before but the guy has no damn self-respect and is stuck in the arse of people who bitched about him and insulted him more than anyone else in the house!Edited by Preciousa - 12 years ago
Excellent post... like you read my mind.
Originally posted by MatteFinish

2) Amar is over excited whenever someone bitches about Shonali. He is the ultimate cheerleader when PM slanders Shonali's character brings his BF into the bitching session or Sky saying stuff on Shonali's character linking her with Andrew! WOW what fun for Amar. And he was giving his encouraging nudge to PM so that she carries on about Shonali and Sid's friendship.

Before Amar fans pounce on me I will say only he had some right to diss her because he had an issue with her recently unlike the rest. But Amar said he cleared the matter with Sho. He seems to have forgotten Sunny's part. So technically they sorted their matters. Ever since that episode, Shonali didn't once said a single word positive or negative about Amar. But Amar still goes on. He looked the most excited when PM got into Sid and Shonali's topic.

Amar had no apparent reason🤣 She assented his character in front of millions of people on national television. Then she said sorry and she expects it to be over🤢. I agree that none of the other contestants have a solid right to some extent not to trash shonali but amar has every right. Lots of people watching at him have lots respect of amar because they believe a women point of view. Can shonali sorry bring that respect back? Everybody was ganinng up agasint on this forum when shonlai accused him. Not that everyone knows that Shonali is no sati savitre people should peel bad for her😕. She accused amar of worst thing possible, you can't just say sorry and after the damage is done and ask for it to be over. I am glad he is excited, that PM is brining out shonali truth to the world. 
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
thy r bitchin abt her coz these idiots r confusd tht how come she's still in th show. these overconfident pricks keep saying iska packup hai , uska packup hai (remembr juhi saying tht sho is goin 2 go 100%).now tht there all calculations went haywire ...like headless chickens thy r desperatly doin wat thy know best...bitching
Originally posted by serenity2011

thy r bitchin abt her coz these idiots r confusd tht how come she's still in th show. these overconfident pricks keep saying iska packup hai , uska packup hai (remembr juhi saying tht sho is goin 2 go 100%).now tht there all calculations went haywire ...like headless chickens thy r desperatly doin wat thy know best...bitching

Too much insecured they are 🤢