Kria's misunderstandings abt rey-sharon friendship

lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think kria will realise her feelings for rey, then she would have misunderstandings about rey-sharon's friendship, she might think that rey gives alot of attention to sharon as we saw in the vid that sharon is injured so rey would pay more attention to sharon. But i dont want any misunderstandings between kriyanshh loved their cuteness, their friendly attitude with each other awww just ❤️ KRIYANSH i just love the recent lovey dovey epis of rey-kriaxxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think she is not jealous 

KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me thinking the same thing lovely55 !!!! is ka matlab ab tak koi kriyansh confession nahi hua !!!
lovely55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh960

me thinking the same thing lovely55 !!!! is ka matlab ab tak koi kriyansh confession nahi hua !!!

yeahhh dunno wen kria will confess it, she mite think tht rey is giving more importance to friendship then to love 😕
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dnt think shell misunderstand it cause rey was pretty much helping her get swaron together 

i think shell find it sweet/nice tat hes helping his best friend feel better after shes sooo injured
angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

i dnt think shell misunderstand it cause rey was pretty much helping her get swaron together 

i think shell find it sweet/nice that hes helping his best friend feel better after shes sooo injured

I agree with you she understands their friendship especially since swayam and kriya also are quite close. Plus she knows as you said that Rey helping to make swayam and sharon a couple.