Shonali is a maneater - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
everyone believed shonalis version when she said she had weird vibes from amar,but when others talk of her character suddenly everyone else is not believable.πŸ˜†and people are not blind to see how they were behaving in the rain so they don't need PMs or skys certificate to believe it.
Originally posted by MatteFinish

Okay my serious reply on it. PM said and you believed and we all are suppose to believe? What is the proof of it? We didnt see Shiraz making such earth shattering confessions about his own girfriend. Bigg Boss the TRP hungry show would have showed such dramatic statements with special effects. (If that was true) PM is hating Shonali because she is Sid's friend. She doesn't make sense this the very same ppl she hangs out with says behind her back.

Shiraz looked super happy when he was in BB house. He even said he is proud of her and she is doing a good job. He didnt have any complains. Did Mishra dream about such things? Before leaving he did not nominate Sid. Sid was fooling around and teasing Shiraz and Shonali when they were hugging and stuff. That obviously wouldn't be happening if there were serious strains regarding the friendship.

Shiraz seems like a nice guy. What was he suppose to do, call sonali a B****h . She would never do that. I think that he is mad at her for her actions. But this was not the platform to discuss it with her. Can you imagine what it would have done to her image, if he would have called her out? He told shonali to retract her words about amar, because he knew that shonali is not a sacchi savitre. 
Hahhah pm!! From now on any friend ofnthe opposite sex who u do some harmless flirting with ur having an affair with!! The i wonder what she has to say abt amar and vida!!!
Originally posted by Easy_A

Shonali a maneater? That has got to be the kookiest thing I've heard all day today! Even women can kachcha chabao dumb lambs like Sho and you're saying she's a man eater?πŸ˜†

She is more or less a maneater, Maybe that is little bit of a strong word.
I just thought it would attract traffic πŸ˜†
@Management, then how did PM know? Did she get dreams of Shiraz losing hair? 
πŸ˜›Yup. i could tell right away that sho is a carnivore. guys, give us a break. she may be dumb and all that, but sid? andrew? puhleeez.
Originally posted by MrManagement

She is more or less a maneater, Maybe that is little bit of a strong word.
I just thought it would attract traffic πŸ˜†

Maneaters are femme fatales with irresistible charm and appearance who can bait men effortlessly, chew them and spit them out once they're done with them. Calling her that is giving Sho way too much credit than she deserves and hence, the comment.πŸ˜† But yes, TRP above everything else - that's the mantra behind the entire show of BB, so why not it's threads as well.πŸ˜† carry on.πŸ˜›
Edited by Easy_A - 12 years ago
This just makes me feel how worth discussing Shonali is. Half of the forum is filled with Shonali's threads now. Aisa kam hi hua karta tha. πŸ˜†
Bigg Boss needs to keep their inhouse adamkhor naari in the house. She is the interest, discussions, argument generator of IF these days. Oye Say Shava Shava

When I spotted Sho-Sho the first time on this show I thought she would last for 3 weeks. I'm amazed that she's just 3 weeks away from winning this show. And I agree with Sky that she's a dark horse in this show [doesn't matter if she's leaving tomorrow. Her reaching this stage is proof enough].

Mishra just says things for effect. Sometimes she has this wicked smile when she takes potshots at others. Today she even indirectly taunted Amar again about bangles and at one point Amar lost his cool too. I believe this was also said to get everyone's reaction.

I don't think Sho-Sho is a maneater but…but Sho definitely uses people and situation to her advantage. Her ditzy act is to just fool the audience and fellow housemates. I also noticed that her banshee laugh is back after Andrew's entry. She has 3 cards: her banshee laugh, her amnesia, her ditziness that she uses according to the situation.

Here's my opinion on Amar and Sho-Sho's elimination tomorrow.