Posted: 12 years ago
PM today exposed shonali for who she is a lier and maneater/minx in the show today.  Shonali is having a affair with sid, and even her boyfriend is worried. She is using many tatics to seduce andrew. 

Here is the link to the uncensored video provided by uploaded by one of the members(sweetybollywood) that has sky talking about shonali character as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB8QDdvAXs4&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=7&feature=plcp
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

🀣🀣🀣

RW Did I say I love you! πŸ€—

Sho-Sho is a maneater and Mishra utters a gospel truth. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vote for Mishra.

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

🀣

But too bad the voting lines are already closed! Also, most of the members on the forum (85% are from out of india) so they can't vote. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sho-Sho is a maneater and Mishra utters a gospel truth. πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Vote for Mishra.

I don't know if she is the "gospel of truth" but she sure is acting like itπŸ˜† But I would vote for mishra anyway compared to shonali. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

I don't know if she is the "gospel of truth" but she sure is acting like itπŸ˜† But I would vote for mishra anyway compared to shonali. 

So now you believe that Sho-Sho is a maneater but Amarwa's nonvegetarian ways are justified? Hain? Hain? πŸ˜† 

*waiting for a horde to arrive with all kinds of justification for Amarwa's actions*
Hope sonali goes out tomorrow.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

So now you believe that Sho-Sho is a maneater but Amarwa's nonvegetarian ways are justified? Hain? Hain? πŸ˜† 

*waiting for a horde to arrive with all kinds of justification for Amarwa's actions*

Amar is actually a vegetarian( he only eats eggs) πŸ˜‰
Okay my serious reply on it. PM said and you believed and we all are suppose to believe? What is the proof of it? We didnt see Shiraz making such earth shattering confessions about his own girfriend. Bigg Boss the TRP hungry show would have showed such dramatic statements with special effects. (If that was true) PM is hating Shonali because she is Sid's friend. She doesn't make sense this the very same ppl she hangs out with says behind her back.

Shiraz looked super happy when he was in BB house. He even said he is proud of her and she is doing a good job. He didnt have any complains. Did Mishra dream about such things? Before leaving he did not nominate Sid. Sid was fooling around and teasing Shiraz and Shonali when they were hugging and stuff. That obviously wouldn't be happening if there were serious strains regarding the friendship.

Shonali a maneater? That has got to be the kookiest thing I've heard all day today! Even women can kachcha chabao dumb lambs like Sho and you're saying she's a man eater?πŸ˜†