How do you play Ludo? (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Forget Wiki - Kristin's got it!!

but wiki did make some good rules as well. some of them i don't know. For examply I always play with the rule that the six has to be used to bring new pieces to the field until they are all on the field. But I think everyone plays it a little different

Yeah I play with that rule as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by CHIKA784

Guys,help please,im making an OS and i have no idea how to play Ludo,someone please explain to me how do you play Ludo?LOL

Players take it in turn to throw a die. A player must first throw a six to be able to move a piece from the starting area onto the starting square. In each subsequent turn the player moves a piece forward 1 to 6 squares as indicated by the die. When a player throws a 6 the player may bring a new piece onto the starting square, or may choose to move a piece already in play.

if a 6 is rolled three times in a row it is counted as a foul and the player therefore loses her turn.

If a player's piece lands on a square containing an opponent's piece, the opponent's piece is captured and returns to the starting area.

Once a piece has completed a circuit of the board it moves up the home column of its own colour. The player must throw the exact number to advance to the home square. The winner is the first player to get all four of their pieces onto the home square.

Yeah these are the rules I use too!!

I really want to play now!!

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Guys,help please,im making an OS and i have no idea how to play Ludo,someone please explain to me how do you play Ludo?LOL

Players take it in turn to throw a die. A player must first throw a six to be able to move a piece from the starting area onto the starting square. In each subsequent turn the player moves a piece forward 1 to 6 squares as indicated by the die. When a player throws a 6 the player may bring a new piece onto the starting square, or may choose to move a piece already in play.

if a 6 is rolled three times in a row it is counted as a foul and the player therefore loses her turn.

If a player's piece lands on a square containing an opponent's piece, the opponent's piece is captured and returns to the starting area.

Once a piece has completed a circuit of the board it moves up the home column of its own colour. The player must throw the exact number to advance to the home square. The winner is the first player to get all four of their pieces onto the home square.

Gosh I was just thinking that Shruti circulated an online version here it is, you want to mosey down over to try it? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Gosh I was just thinking that Shruti circulated an online version here it is, you want to mosey down over to try it? 

Definitely!!!

-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Definitely!!!

I want to play as well. Thanks for the link NafisaSmile

-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Completed my OS!Tongue
Let me upload itBig smile

IchangeditNazmaJ