Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

How do you play Ludo?

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys,help please,im making an OS and i have no idea how to play Ludo,someone please explain to me how do you play Ludo?πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wikipedia could probably explain it better than me!!
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
everyone choses a colour and takes his four figures and puts it on his home, which is on the corner of the board. Then everyone throws the dice once and the one with the higher number goes first.

To come out of the house you have to throw a six. For this you have 3 tries before the next has his chance.

And then you just move around the board until you have all in your goal (the four dots in a line)

If you throw a six you can throw a six you have to get one of your figures out. If all are out you can use any figure to move. Also you can go again if you got a six.

If a second person lands on the same place as another player the other players figure will be kicked out and put back in the house.

You can't jump over a figure in your goal.

I think that is all you have to know

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Guys,help please,im making an OS and i have no idea how to play Ludo,someone please explain to me how do you play Ludo?πŸ˜†

Players take it in turn to throw a die. A player must first throw a six to be able to move a piece from the starting area onto the starting square. In each subsequent turn the player moves a piece forward 1 to 6 squares as indicated by the die. When a player throws a 6 the player may bring a new piece onto the starting square, or may choose to move a piece already in play.

if a 6 is rolled three times in a row it is counted as a foul and the player therefore loses her turn.

If a player's piece lands on a square containing an opponent's piece, the opponent's piece is captured and returns to the starting area.

Once a piece has completed a circuit of the board it moves up the home column of its own colour. The player must throw the exact number to advance to the home square. The winner is the first player to get all four of their pieces onto the home square.

NazmaJ thumbnail
Forget Wiki - Kristin's got it!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Thanks for the help fellow Saathians,my OS has such cute Gohem scene's so farπŸ˜ƒ
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NazmaJ

Forget Wiki - Kristin's got it!!

but wiki did make some good rules as well. some of them i don't know. For examply I always play with the rule that the six has to be used to bring new pieces to the field until they are all on the field. But I think everyone plays it a little different
Ichangedit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHIKA784

Thanks for the help fellow Saathians,my OS has such cute Gohem scene's so farπŸ˜ƒ

wonna read it wonna read it wonna read it

Please hurry up chika!!!
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: d-luna88

but wiki did make some good rules as well. some of them i don't know. For examply I always play with the rule that the six has to be used to bring new pieces to the field until they are all on the field. But I think everyone plays it a little different

Yeah I play with that rule as well.
NazmaJ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Players take it in turn to throw a die. A player must first throw a six to be able to move a piece from the starting area onto the starting square. In each subsequent turn the player moves a piece forward 1 to 6 squares as indicated by the die. When a player throws a 6 the player may bring a new piece onto the starting square, or may choose to move a piece already in play.

if a 6 is rolled three times in a row it is counted as a foul and the player therefore loses her turn.

If a player's piece lands on a square containing an opponent's piece, the opponent's piece is captured and returns to the starting area.

Once a piece has completed a circuit of the board it moves up the home column of its own colour. The player must throw the exact number to advance to the home square. The winner is the first player to get all four of their pieces onto the home square.

Yeah these are the rules I use too!!

I really want to play now!!