Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - ARHI realization

rcdv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am new to this fourms. this is my first OS. Please do not throw tomatoes and Chappals! (After shyam's revitalization, after Arnav and LA's Breakout , After Payal & Akash's Wedding)

ASR's realization

Khushi came to visit Payal. They were all eating dinner and they all were noticing that Khushi was not happy but she was just showing them that she was happy but from inside she was not happy. She was telling Anjali that she is not going to come to RM anymore because she does not want to remember Shyam. She recalled all the terrace talk with Shyam and about to cry. She could not hold herself and she was running and crying. ASR could not see her crying. He asked her and she did not reply. ASR was very angry and could not understand why he was very frustrated and why he could not see her crying. He can not see her leaving RM. He is asking these questions to himself, and he realized that he really loves khushi that is why he can not see tears in her eyes and he has a lot of concerns for her. He knew it but he does not want to admit this in front of her because of his male ego. He left RM after khushi left. He was very frustrated and he saw khushi. He stopped the car and told her to get in to the car. As usual khushi denied because she was not talking to ASR because he did not get engaged with Lavnya. 

ASR told Kushi this is the last time I am saying get in to the car but she still denied finally ASR came out and hold her in his arm and told her "chup" and get in to the car, in ASR style. Raba ve….  ASR  asked khushi why did you leave RM. Why she was crying and she replied back that I am not going to answer any of your questions because I do not have to. ASR grind his teeth and asked her why? Khushi asked him back that why he did not get angaged with Lavanyaji, Why he insulted her? Why he was living with her and decided to get angaged with her and the day before the engagement how can you change your mind? She asked so many questions and ASR did not have any answers for her questions. Khushi told him that first you have to answers to my questions than I will answer to your questions. and ASR said What the… and than he stopped for a second and he said I did not love Lavanya and I did not have any feeling for her it would be very bad for her if I would have been engaged to her. Khushi replied back that agar apako pahele se pata tha ki aap Lavanyaji ke liye kuch bhi feel nahi karte the to apane engagement ka vada kyo kiya? Kyu joothe sapane dikhaye? ASR gets angry and he told her that I did not love her, how can I get married to someone whom I do not love? Kya tum kar sakti ho? …. Long pause and ASR told  nahi kar sakti na… ! I love someone else and I would like to get married to her not Lavanya damn it! . Khushi asked kaun hai who? ASR softly hold  Khushi's hands and kissed them and said it is you khushi kumari Gupta!! Will you marry me Khushi!!

Khushi did not know what to answer and she came out from car and running toward the home with mixed feeling. She did not know what to say. She recalled some memories from past (dupta on her from ASR and ASR ties banded to her ring finger. Pool side kiss etc..) she thought that pata nahi devi maiya ne hamare bare me kya socha hai! She thinks that why she was crying when ASR was hugging Lavnya and why she was not happy when Lavnya Kissed ASR. She thinks that she loves ASR too but she does not want to realize it. Now khushi's turn to realize...

ASR told Anjli about his feelings for Kushi and he told her that I already proposed khushi but khushi did not answer him back. He was very nervous and scared he said Anjali what if khushi says "No" ? Di I can not live without her please do something I want Kushi in RM at any cost. They decided that they will call khusi in RM and they all will make her realize. Please let me know should I continue… for Khusi's realization!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nyc part..yes plz do conti wid khushi's
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5