Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka (Page 7)

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

Atleast BEBO doesn't need 2 shed clothes 2 even get audience in halls Clap

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS LOL

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. LOL

Shedding Clothes for a MOVIE 2 get AUDIENCE = The Dirty Picture LOL

Bebo dressing in movies like  Kambakht Ishq, Tashan = She Never STARTED with SAREES like VIDYA 2 get into GLAM ROLES... She from Start has done different roles in those GLAM LOOKS...

Bebo never changed her image from not showing those things 2 what she does in recent movies... Love Making Scene of KURBAAN, Tashan's Bikin SHOT, Kambakht Ishq Sexy Outfits ===== She done that Before also and was Doing this now also... == This is the difference...

Ahemm.. Vidya never changed her image either.. All of her movies contained bold scenes starting off with Parineeta uptil now TDP..

I fail to understand your point. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TintinleMechant

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

Atleast BEBO doesn't need 2 shed clothes 2 even get audience in halls Clap

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS LOL

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. LOL

Shedding Clothes for a MOVIE 2 get AUDIENCE = The Dirty Picture LOL

Bebo dressing in movies like  Kambakht Ishq, Tashan = She Never STARTED with SAREES like VIDYA 2 get into GLAM ROLES... She from Start has done different roles in those GLAM LOOKS...

Bebo never changed her image from not showing those things 2 what she does in recent movies... Love Making Scene of KURBAAN, Tashan's Bikin SHOT, Kambakht Ishq Sexy Outfits ===== She done that Before also and was Doing this now also... == This is the difference...

hello Einstein, so is Vidya. Even in Parineeta she has a ull love making scene. So its not like she has decided to push the boundaries suddenly.

Vidya's role in TDP is that of a soft pron actress, she dressed like one.

Bebo's role in KI is that of a doctor- which doctor dresses like her? so if at all they gave her skimpy clothes so that they can get people to the cinema for seeing Bebo in itsy bitsy clothes that matched the size of her itsy bitsy brain.LOL

LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TintinleMechantsunflower52supercool3noseasyncKai.

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Ahemm.. Vidya never changed her image either.. All of her movies contained bold scenes starting off with Parineeta uptil now TDP..

I never Seen PARINEETA Trailer where VIDYA's UnAttractive CLEAVAGE are highlighted all the time as main Focus POINT...LOL

2011, 2 movies of Vidya, proof is in front of all... where she is shown Acting NOKJ and no skin show... movie is appreciated not huge success... where TDP from start projected as Masala Sexy Scenes oriented movie doing huge business...
BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Are you jealous of Vidya's success? Because she could reach somewhere equivalent to the Khan's that your darling Bebo couldn't?
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

People go about calling Vidya aunty but the minute you call Kareena fat you either get a long lecture or you get called jealous.
Confused

I love it... kya hua... Vidya ji ko AUNTY kaha, reaction is this much... LOL

mera kya, main kudh kahati hoon, she looks like an aunty and is overweight. LOL
Unlike you I can see the negative of the people I like. I like an actor on the basis of their movie, i dont worship them day and night. Tomorrow if Vidya's movie is crap, I will criticise her.

Next time when people call Fatsy Bebo Fatsy, dont give me your bull shit of 'you are jealous, blah, blah...'

If you can dish it learn to take it. Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TintinleMechantTheMummy_LeAbbanoseasyncKai.YusBeeLimitLessFan

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

hello Einstein, so is Vidya. Even in Parineeta she has a ull love making scene. So its not like she has decided to push the boundaries suddenly.

PARINEETA ke Promo yahaan post karke dikhaoun toh pata chal jaayega y movie just fared AVERAGE BUSINESS at Halls, if they cud show in promos her love making scene, movie bhi TDP jitni HIT HOTI LOL DAACTAR SAHIBA Tongue

Vidya's role in TDP is that of a soft pron actress, she dressed like one.

Bebo's role in KI is that of a doctor- which doctor dresses like her? so if at all they gave her skimpy clothes so that they can get people to the cinema for seeing Bebo in itsy bitsy clothes that matched the size of her itsy bitsy brain.LOL

What HAPPEN, Comparing what kind of GLAM LOOK done in past to present, u come 2 pick up a ROLE of a Movie, ahaan... so u mean 2 say a Gal who is doctor doesn't wear those clothes which BEBO Wears... wow hadh hi hoti hai BIAS hone ki jaar... shut ur sys, go out, search on websites - u will find gals even more GLAM den what BEBO look in that movie... 

LOL
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noseasyncnikita_88LimitLessFan

Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sana.B

I never Seen PARINEETA Trailer where VIDYA's UnAttractive CLEAVAGE are highlighted all the time as main Focus POINT...LOL

2011, 2 movies of Vidya, proof is in front of all... where she is shown Acting NOKJ and no skin show... movie is appreciated not huge success... where TDP from start projected as Masala Sexy Scenes oriented movie doing huge business...

so you say Vidya's cleavage is unattractive, but say TDP became a hit because of her skin show.

So how does that work? LOL

You are contradicting yourselves Billa.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbanoseasyncanku-

Go to top