Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka (Page 6)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Im not going bias for vidya.. frankly i really don't give about all this ATBB 100 cr mark stuff.. i fail to understand the statistics of a film, but u tell me when did bebo give a solo hit? Yes chameli was a character oriented movie, but apart from that? 

And People equally make fun of deepika, sonam, pc, so why should people refrain from making fun of bebo? Even katrina's made fun of, so?

In your Question, ur answer is there... SOLO hit kya hoti hai?? When there is only 1 Hero-Heroine Fim... Bebo has given BODYGUARD Solo HIT 151 Crore Nett India Income Movie ... if u say Movie which is BASED on HEROINE only SOLO as HIT... den Bebo has NONE... What is the problem with people accepting ATBB n 100 Crore Funda, just coz it doesn't have their own FAV. in them??? u guyz will write essay on Vidya's Acting n performance, jab baat Bebo ki 100 Cr films ki, den tune change... or we don't care dis n dat ???

Yes Sonam, deepika, Katrina are also made fun... but y not same kind of Fun comes for VIDYA AUNTY or CHITRANGADA SINGH or actors who do ART CINEMA over here ??? y having fun on for some heroines only??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartie_pants

*insert major eye roll*

And we are back to the "fans are lame" discussion...
How exciting...Clap

as exciting as posting 'Vidya cant do epic movie like Golmaal 3.'

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 17 December 2011 at 11:00am

Kai.

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Im not going bias for vidya.. frankly i really don't give about all this ATBB 100 cr mark stuff.. i fail to understand the statistics of a film, but u tell me when did bebo give a solo hit? Yes chameli was a character oriented movie, but apart from that? 

And People equally make fun of deepika, sonam, pc, so why should people refrain from making fun of bebo? Even katrina's made fun of, so?

In your Question, ur answer is there... SOLO hit kya hoti hai?? When there is only 1 Hero-Heroine Fim... Bebo has given BODYGUARD Solo HIT 151 Crore Nett India Income Movie ... if u say Movie which is BASED on HEROINE only SOLO as HIT... den Bebo has NONE... What is the problem with people accepting ATBB n 100 Crore Funda, just coz it doesn't have their own FAV. in them??? u guyz will write essay on Vidya's Acting n performance, jab baat Bebo ki 100 Cr films ki, den tune change... or we don't care dis n dat ???

Yes Sonam, deepika, Katrina are also made fun... but y not same kind of Fun comes for VIDYA AUNTY or CHITRANGADA SINGH or actors who do ART CINEMA over here ??? y having fun on for some heroines only??

The answer to this has been repeated by a lot of people on this forum, so i won't even bother writing something.. okay, sure believe what u want to believe if that makes you happy. That doesn't stop people from saying things about bebo though.
-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

And not to miss Raone... One moment her gown was long at the party and as soon as she started dancing to Criminal... Voila... It conveniently became a mini to do the booty shake... And Let me not even get started on Chammak Challo... LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfan2010Sultan_Of_SwingChippeshwiniKai.bamboocopterYusBeenoseasyncLimitLessFan

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

Atleast BEBO doesn't need 2 shed clothes 2 even get audience in halls Clap

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS LOL

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. LOL

Shedding Clothes for a MOVIE 2 get AUDIENCE = The Dirty Picture LOL

Bebo dressing in movies like  Kambakht Ishq, Tashan = She Never STARTED with SAREES like VIDYA 2 get into GLAM ROLES... She from Start has done different roles in those GLAM LOOKS...

Bebo never changed her image from not showing those things 2 what she does in recent movies... Love Making Scene of KURBAAN, Tashan's Bikin SHOT, Kambakht Ishq Sexy Outfits ===== She done that Before also and was Doing this now also... == This is the difference...

Real.Madrid

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

And not to miss Raone... One moment her gown was long at the party and as soon as she started dancing to Criminal... Voila... It conveniently became a mini to do the booty shake... And Let me not even get started on Chammak Challo... LOL

But then Maddy, Kareena is not an aunty is she?

People go about calling Vidya aunty but the minute you call Kareena fat you either get a long lecture or you get called jealous.
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeenoseasyncLimitLessFan

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

The answer to this has been repeated by a lot of people on this forum, so i won't even bother writing something.. okay, sure believe what u want to believe if that makes you happy. That doesn't stop people from saying things about bebo though.

I just asked y Vidya is not made of, and the reply comes "I won't Answer"... kamaal karte ho jaar... BEBO ke liye toh paragraph likh daala LOL
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

People go about calling Vidya aunty but the minute you call Kareena fat you either get a long lecture or you get called jealous.
Confused

I love it... kya hua... Vidya ji ko AUNTY kaha, reaction is this much... LOL

Go to top