Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka - Page 6

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

I love it... kya hua... Vidya ji ko AUNTY kaha, reaction is this much... 😆

mera kya, main kudh kahati hoon, she looks like an aunty and is overweight. 😆
Unlike you I can see the negative of the people I like. I like an actor on the basis of their movie, i dont worship them day and night. Tomorrow if Vidya's movie is crap, I will criticise her.

Next time when people call Fatsy Bebo Fatsy, dont give me your bull shit of 'you are jealous, blah, blah...'

If you can dish it learn to take it. 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

hello Einstein, so is Vidya. Even in Parineeta she has a ull love making scene. So its not like she has decided to push the boundaries suddenly.

PARINEETA ke Promo yahaan post karke dikhaoun toh pata chal jaayega y movie just fared AVERAGE BUSINESS at Halls, if they cud show in promos her love making scene, movie bhi TDP jitni HIT HOTI 😆 DAACTAR SAHIBA 😛

Vidya's role in TDP is that of a soft pron actress, she dressed like one.

Bebo's role in KI is that of a doctor- which doctor dresses like her? so if at all they gave her skimpy clothes so that they can get people to the cinema for seeing Bebo in itsy bitsy clothes that matched the size of her itsy bitsy brain.😆

What HAPPEN, Comparing what kind of GLAM LOOK done in past to present, u come 2 pick up a ROLE of a Movie, ahaan... so u mean 2 say a Gal who is doctor doesn't wear those clothes which BEBO Wears... wow hadh hi hoti hai BIAS hone ki jaar... shut ur sys, go out, search on websites - u will find gals even more GLAM den what BEBO look in that movie... 

😆

Vidya showed skin in TDP and then is back again fully clothed in Kahani.
Kareena showed skin in K3G..she still shows skin in Chammak Challo.

I never Seen PARINEETA Trailer where VIDYA's UnAttractive CLEAVAGE are highlighted all the time as main Focus POINT...😆

2011, 2 movies of Vidya, proof is in front of all... where she is shown Acting NOKJ and no skin show... movie is appreciated not huge success... where TDP from start projected as Masala Sexy Scenes oriented movie doing huge business...

so you say Vidya's cleavage is unattractive, but say TDP became a hit because of her skin show.

So how does that work? 😆

You are contradicting yourselves Billa.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sana.B

Are you jealous of Vidya's success? Because she could reach somewhere equivalent to the Khan's that your darling Bebo couldn't?

Success, ya actually aisi Success kisi actress ne dekhi nahin... arey KHANS bhi kuch nahin VIDYA ji ke saamne... i will say only The Dirty Picture hi 1 film aayi hai apni Filmon mein which is a SUCCESS 👏
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, yeha acting ki baat horahi hai ye Body ki ?????????? 

Well, If Vidya looks like AUNTY , big deal she had made a name as Actress who can pull a movie on her own without big names with screen time more than 20mins 😆 that wat matters , not a tiny winy role which has nothing to do other than looking Hot, shaking booty or wat ever ... 

If ppl go with strong and different script to Vidya and not for 20mins ka nothing to do role, thats enough to say who is worth in giving sleepless nights to whom 
I have been in the UK for 8 years and people are more liberal with their clothing here and in 8 years I have never seen a single doctor who wears skimpy clothes like that.

What kind of doctors do you go to, whose dress finishes before it starts? 😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

mera kya, main kudh kahati hoon, she looks like an aunty and is overweight. 😆
Unlike you I can see the negative of the people I like. I like an actor on the basis of their movie, i dont worship them day and night. Tomorrow if Vidya's movie is crap, I will criticise her.

Next time when people call Fatsy Bebo Fatsy, dont give me your bull shit of 'you are jealous, blah, blah...'

If you can dish it learn to take it. 😛

I know Very Well how u See -ve n +ve... The Only Difference between u n me is i don't label people of doing Worship things... NoBody Worships any star over here... it's just cheesy lines u guyz put on fans 2 justify ur points as u Guyz are Sane, u only Judge right way...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kambakkht Ishq. - Doctor's don't show that much cleavage, wearing some of the most expensive brands 24/7. Doctors are usually dressed in outfits equivalent to rags. What did that movie give> Nothing besides a migrain! 
Parineeta with all that cleavage and love making scenes, still promised content in terms of a story and acting.
I can smell something burning,

I know what!!!

Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16
Next
Priyanka Thumbnail

Priyanka