Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka (Page 5)

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

Atleast BEBO doesn't need 2 shed clothes 2 even get audience in halls Clap

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS LOL

Bebo only does movies that guarantee her hits.. A Solo Movie of Bebo would never get so much.. but yes with huge cleavage, double meanings, item songs, etc., maybe she can. Hopefully Heroine could bring her a solo hit, and promise good content..

And being bold doesn't always work... SKM had bold scenes, and stuff, but it didn't bring in the crowds.. 

And i though NOKJ was a hit? Wasn't it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.LimitLessFan

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Bebo only does movies that guarantee her hits.. A Solo Movie of Bebo would never get so much.. 

Chameli was not HIT oriented movie, it was Character oriented movie... even if i would say she is not the brilliant actress but i can't digest the fact people make fun of a Actress who is holding a record of giving 4 100 Crore movie out of which Both No.1[3 Idiots] & No.2[BodyGuard] movies of Hindi Cinema Belongs to her... even double century with 3 Idiots... 

How much bias u guyz wanna go for Vidya, o wow she is out of this world kind of actress and just make fun of bebo?? How many Threads with Same discussion, in some u put Katrina ahead of her whom u guyz find expressionless n wooden plank... in some u will keep Vidya...?? 

Let's See when Vidya will deliver 100 Crore Movie on her own Shoulder as she ask KHAN's 2 add Balan in front of their name LOL

.khoobsurat.

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sana.B

Bebo only does movies that guarantee her hits.. A Solo Movie of Bebo would never get so much.. 

Chameli was not HIT oriented movie, it was Character oriented movie... even if i would say she is not the brilliant actress but i can't digest the fact people make fun of a Actress who is holding a record of giving 4 100 Crore movie out of which Both No.1[3 Idiots] & No.2[BodyGuard] movies of Hindi Cinema Belongs to her... even double century with 3 Idiots... 

How much bias u guyz wanna go for Vidya, o wow she is out of this world kind of actress and just make fun of bebo?? How many Threads with Same discussion, in some u put Katrina ahead of her whom u guyz find expressionless n wooden plank... in some u will keep Vidya...?? 

Let's See when Vidya will deliver 100 Crore Movie on her own Shoulder as she ask KHAN's 2 add Balan in front of their name LOL

Im not going bias for vidya.. frankly i really don't give about all this ATBB 100 cr mark stuff.. i fail to understand the statistics of a film, but u tell me when did bebo give a solo hit? Yes chameli was a character oriented movie, but apart from that? 

And People equally make fun of deepika, sonam, pc, so why should people refrain from making fun of bebo? Even katrina's made fun of, so?

Edited by Sana.B - 17 December 2011 at 10:53am

sunflower52

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

If Vidya is So Much TALENTED ACTRESS like this forum always favors... y not Movie with such a Brilliant Script and 0 Sex Show "No One Killed Jessica" could even get a HIT or that much BUSINESS which  She Gives with saying 10-12 Sex intending double meaning lines and showing huge cleavage in "The Dirty Picture"...

People call Mallika Sherawat n Rakhi Sawant as Cheap as they do vulgar scenes 2 attract audience... Same people change their tune when same thing VIDYA Does... how PERFECTIONIST THOTS LOL

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1Kai.Chippeshwininoseasync-PoisonIvy-LimitLessFan

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

what was Kambakth Ishq? as far as I know she was hardly dressed in sarees in the movie. Inspite of shedding clothes people hardly saw the movie. Or even Kurbaan where she had full love making scene and a full back scene, who saw the movie?

You blame others of being a hypocrit, when you yourselves conveniently ignore all the movies where Kareena has shed clothes. LOL

I can name more.. 

Edited by Sana.B - 17 December 2011 at 10:58am

Go to top