Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka (Page 20)

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by Terenaina

I'm sorry but rani and preity were in a competition with each other and kareena wasn't even on their level at that time.
But everybody has their time to shine...now it's this person, tomorrow it'll be another person. It's only the heros that can sustain their position for 25 years and up...and also the best actresses like sridevi and madhuri did it like the khans are doing. Khans were always the hot shots back in the 90's until now

Not realy. The khans also switch places in terms of who is #1 every year. It use to be SRk time, than Amir took over with 3 idiots and other movies I can't remember now, and now it's Salman's time. 

And srk and kareena have a good chemistry IMO. 

But they are always the top three khans that rule bollywood whether one becomes number 1 and the other 2 and 3.

I don't see chemistry with kareena and srk, it seems fake. But when SRK is with Rani, Kajol, Juhi...etc he's chemistry with them seem very natural on screen like he really loves them

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
^ but you said only khans can be at the top. But Kareena was also among top 3 since she debuted. So it's not only the Khans. I think Aish, Rani, and more actress also have been top 3 for a long time until they fizzled out (rani and preity). But kareena still hasn't fizzled and still a top actress. So its not only the khans.

Edited by beboholic - 18 December 2011 at 1:00pm
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

I'm sorry but rani and preity were in a competition with each other and kareena wasn't even on their level at that time.
But everybody has their time to shine...now it's this person, tomorrow it'll be another person. It's only the heros that can sustain their position for 25 years and up...and also the best actresses like sridevi and madhuri did it like the khans are doing. Khans were always the hot shots back in the 90's until now

Not realy. The khans also switch places in terms of who is #1 every year. It use to be SRk time, than Amir took over with 3 idiots and other movies I can't remember now, and now it's Salman's time. 

And srk and kareena have a good chemistry IMO. 

But they are always the top three khans that rule bollywood whether one becomes number 1 and the other 2 and 3.

I don't see chemistry with kareena and srk, it seems fake. But when SRK is with Rani, Kajol, Juhi...etc he's chemistry with them seem very natural on screen like he really loves them
not really LOL ...few yr back Akshay n hrithik too in top3 .n salman ws nower ..
check it out

yess Rani/pz/kajol has very good chemistry with SRK.. i think SRK-kareena made a very good  pair too ..loved their pairing  in Ashoka ... 
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
^ yeah I remember when ppl use to say SRK's postition was threatened by Duggu. Good times lol

Yeah akshay also gave the khans a run for their money. 

Edited by beboholic - 18 December 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AishMinoz

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

^ but you said only khans can be at the top. But Kareena was also among top 3 since she debuted. So it's not only the Khans. I think Aish, Rani, and more actress also have been top 3 for a long time until they fizzled out (rani and preity). But kareena still hasn't fizzled and still a top actress. So its not only the khans.

she was missing from that list from 2003-2006...that's a long cap

khans pass over 20 years...I'll give credit when a person is at top for over 20 years and that's why I gave credit to Madhuri and Sridevi
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
well as far as i remember kareena wasn't a great hot shot when she arrived she did some bad movies initially .She even accepted it in the KWK s1 when she came with Rani that she made some bad choices .its mosty after JWM that people realized her mettle .If it wasnt for JWM she might have been  at the top 

i really feel bad for saif he is never counted among the khans he is a better actor than Salman any given day the kind of movie he did showed his variation more than SRK  be it ek hasina thi ,hum tum or Omkara but sadly he is always the fourth khan 

LimitLessFan

ladygaga. Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TintinleMechantIHeartDeepika.Sultan_Of_SwingChippeshwininoseasyncLimitLessFan

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
If Priyanka and Kareena get the right inspiration from Vidya's choices then its great news for their fans and movie goers in general. They are the only ones among the below 35 lot who can act with the right catalysts around them. But I dont understand why as soon as one person is successful her rivals have to be pulled down. Not so long ago Vidya was being pulled down for doing a film like TDP.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 18 December 2011 at 11:19pm

desigal90

Go to top