Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka (Page 19)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goneforever

I secretly wish Kareena was in that Yash Chopra film with SRK.  Why doesn't she deserve that?!  Her damn sister did that lame DTPH and even won a national award for it!  ConfusedLOL Well anyway, my most favorite recent song of Rihanna is "We Found Love."  However, I am still hooked to the last album with my most favorite being "Cheers Drink To That."  She is putting out a album every year now!  She needs to take it slowly.  However, I am not complaining!  Do you like my Rihanna siggy?! Big smile  Sexy!!!!  TongueLOL

what yas chopra film? Seriously am so clueless about bollywood lately. Is that the one where anuska and katrina in? 

I love cheers drink to that, and we found love. And also You da one. It's a catchy song. Yeah I love your siggy. She looks so innocent and beautiful. That innocence is gone now. lol Am sure you don't mind that. lol

WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry but rani and preity were in a competition with each other and kareena wasn't even on their level at that time.
But everybody has their time to shine...now it's this person, tomorrow it'll be another person. It's only the heros that can sustain their position for 25 years and up...and also the best actresses like sridevi and madhuri did it like the khans are doing. Khans were always the hot shots back in the 90's until now

LimitLessFan

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I think SRK should work with vidya instead of kareena because they don't have a good chemistry with each other.
SRK needs a fresh pairing Or atleast be paired with rani or someone that looks good with him in a love story...It's sad to see SRK's career going this way, I always been huge SRK fan but disappointment lately with RaOne stuff
WhipCreamPantie IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter.khoobsurat.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Well Terenaina, you can deny it all you want, but according to boxoffice India, she was. Her name's been in top 3. 

She only slipped 2003-2006

Edited by desigal90 - 18 December 2011 at 12:33pm

Terenaina

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

I'm sorry but rani and preity were in a competition with each other and kareena wasn't even on their level at that time.
But everybody has their time to shine...now it's this person, tomorrow it'll be another person. It's only the heros that can sustain their position for 25 years and up...and also the best actresses like sridevi and madhuri did it like the khans are doing. Khans were always the hot shots back in the 90's until now

Not realy. The khans also switch places in terms of who is #1 every year. It use to be SRk time, than Amir took over with 3 idiots and other movies I can't remember now, and now it's Salman's time. 

And srk and kareena have a good chemistry IMO. 
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Oh, interesting list...love seeing deepu on such list

but I loved rani and preity at that time and I always saw them as competition with each other. That's why rani was very friendly with kareena and just loved her but hated when it came to Preity that was her competitor

Go to top