Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this generalization 😆

Honestly, if I were a boy, Vidya's additional 10 kg-filled exposing would be the absolute LAST thing that would pull me to watch this movie

juuust saying ;D
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liverach

this generalization 😆

Honestly, if I were a boy, Vidya's additional 10 kg-filled exposing would be the absolute LAST thing that would pull me to watch this movie

juuust saying ;D

I'm a guy and trust me i dint see TDP for Vidya's cleavage..😆😆
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's Vidya's time this year, next year it would be someone else. No need for bebo and PC to loose sleepless night over Vidya. Kareena and PC have something that Vidya doesn't have...they are more versatile and are more fun to watch on screen. 

Kareena is #1 in comedy, acting, and versatility in my opinion...she is a complete package and doesn't need to worry about any actress. Look where she is today...she is been in the industry 10 years and still going strong. 👏
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .sb.

The Charlie chaplin act of Sridevi in Mr.India is one of my all time favourite scenes of a hindi film since childhood.😃I LOVED Mr.India.

..🤣🤣

Me too, I have loved all of her movies. I am her biggest fan of her acting. I do not care what these stars do in their personal life, I am their fan as long as they entertain me 😆.

I think someone should make a post on her and show what an actual all rounder is.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beboholic

It's Vidya's time this year, next year it would be someone else. No need for bebo and PC to loose sleepless night over Vidya. Kareena and PC have something that Vidya doesn't have...they are more versatile and are more fun to watch on screen. 

Kareena is #1 in comedy, acting, and versatility in my opinion...she is a complete package and doesn't need to worry about any actress. Look where she is today...she is been in the industry 10 years and still going strong. 👏

Contrary to what is being implied, neither Kareena nor her fans have any reason to worry.
Latest tweet! 😃

@_prithwish_
Prithwish Ganguly
Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor have envious roles in Talaash. Great to see actresses getting such edgy performance oriented scripts

Kareena's BEEN in competition the day she debut. At one point, it was her, Rani, and Preity. Then it was her, Priyanka nad Katrina. Today add Vidya, but Kareena's been stable in being an A lister in demand (producer's) throughout.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
You go bebo...give both the yesterday's stars and today's stars a run for their money. 👍🏼

and lol at ppl who try to say comedy is easy to do. Kareena didn't show comedy only in G3 but also in JWM...but you guys choose to ignore that film because G3 is the easy target for your weak argument. A lot of actors say it's harder to get a laugh from an audience than shed a tear. 

As much as you guys like to deny...Kareena have tried all kind of films..Omkara (subtle and drama..won an award), JWM (comedy won an award), Chameli (bold and won and award ), and she tried glam roles too. She is been appreciated in all these versatile roles...Vidya will dream to have a resume that matches Kareena's talent. 

To me it seems like more than kareena fans...it's the non kareena fans who are loosing sleep to have an actress take over Kareena...why? Well...it's obvious...because she is that good.  

here is one thing you all need to know about kareena and her fans...we have faith in her...we know she is the BEST! So where is the worry? There is a reason why fans like me and desu are still fans of bebo for 10 years...because no one that is better than kareena has arrived yet. 😛 

Originally posted by: beboholic

You go bebo...give both the yesterday's stars and today's stars a run for their money. 👍🏼

and lol at ppl who try to say comedy is easy to do. Kareena didn't show comedy only in G3 but also in JWM...but you guys choose to ignore that film because G3 is the easy target for your weak argument. A lot of actors say it's harder to get a laugh from an audience than shed a tear. 

As much as you guys like to deny...Kareena have tried all kind of films..Omkara (subtle and drama..won an award), JWM (comedy won an award), Chameli (bold and won and award ), and she tried glam roles too. She is been appreciated in all these versatile roles...Vidya will dream to have a resume that matches Kareena's talent. 

😃😃😃 Well, I must say Beboholic!  Great points.  And now Kareena's Heroine will add to her amazing resume of verstaile roles.  Vidya has yet to prove she can do comedy and glam roles!  Kismet Connection was an indication that she couldn't pull it off!  Well, it is okay because TDP has been appreciated and Vidya will continue to shine.  Kareena will have a great 2012, so you have nothing to worry about!!! 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I always wanted to see Bebo and Shahrukh in a love story! Seems like Kareena has 5 films coming out next year.
Agent Vinod, Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu, Talaash (aamir's film), Heroine, and Chennai Express!

Shahrukh's Interview
Q. You found popularity in a negative role when you started out and now you're returning to the anti-hero once again with Don. Do you feel that you're coming full circle?

SRK: Not really, considering my next film is going to be a deeply intense love story. (Chennai Express releases in December 2012). It's being made under the Yash Raj banner and will have all grand qualities of a Yash Raj film. Kareena (Kapoor) is my co-star. I will be returning to that overwhelming 'love story' genre in full essence.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
intense movie...srk and kareena.😲  Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: goneforever

😃😃😃 Well, I must say Beboholic!  Great points.  And now Kareena's Heroine will add to her amazing resume of verstaile roles.  Vidya has yet to prove she can do comedy and glam roles!  Kismet Connection was an indication that she couldn't pull it off!  Well, it is okay because TDP has been appreciated and Vidya will continue to shine.  Kareena will have a great 2012, so you have nothing to worry about!!! 

I agree. But who said I was worrying. I always had faith in kareena. Sometimes too much confidence...but that's okay she deserves the confidence. Dam...that's a girl who did Chameli...in first few years of her career. How can I not have confidence in this girl. Proud to be her fan. 

Your a huge fan of Rihanna aren't you. I love her too. What's your favorite recent song of hers?