Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Listen, I didnt even quote you in the first place, you did. And Im not complaining about you am I? The minute people call you out on your posts you start with you whole complaining and starting with the whole victim thing again.

Its not my problem if you think everything I do in IF revolves around you and your obsession with Kareena.

so leave me out of it.

Now go report me or send a SOS to your gals.πŸ˜›
Edited by Naach_Basanti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: goneforever

The main question is, why does Vidya even need to do dumb comedies like Golmaal to waste her talent?  I would rather her do sensible films rather than garbage!   She did commercial films like Munnabhai, Hey Baby, and Kismet Connection!  The movies were successful.  So, Vidya has moved into a new league.  She is to good for dumb movies like Golmaal!

πŸ˜ƒ

Personally I didn't like Vidya in those films, barring Munna Bhai2. Hey Baby and KC made me cringe!  Actually, there is nothing wrong in doing silly films like Golmaal. But I don't think those kind of comedies suit Vidya.

Anyways, I've always liked Vidya as a performer. It just takes one film to put you up there and TDP has done that for her.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

people claim they dont see any competition in Vidya,  yet they are here talking about how Vidya lacks Kareena's range. πŸ˜†earlier point, Kareena is not  bothered about Vidya (which I totally agree), but her fans surely are.

Yes Pragya, you're not talking about me.
How stupid do you think I am? πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Now go report me or send a SOS to your gals.πŸ˜›

Yes I have reported you 😊
When logic fails and people get personal for no reason, its actually quite convenient. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: desigal90

Dont know about other kareena fans, but I've never taken Vidya as competition to Kareena.

Vidya's more a Tabu. In her own league.
And because I know she cant do what Kareena can do. So no, I"m sleeping quite well πŸ˜‰

On the other hand, Priyanka and Katrina are more competition to Bebo and the kind who give Bebo sleepless nights. And Bebo's quite secure in her own position right now.

Well, good you are sleeping quite well!  πŸ˜†  Kareena indeed does not have anything to worry about.  πŸ˜›

Yes Pragya, you're not talking about me.
How stupid do you think I am? πŸ˜†

where did I say Im not talking about it.

Stupidity part, I have a fair idea, but Im not going to share my opinion on your stupidity or not in here.

P.S my username is Naach_basanti, if at all you want to quote and whine again, please use my IF username.

Yes I have reported you 😊
When logic fails and people get personal for no reason, its actually quite convenient. πŸ˜‰

I think Im going to cry, dont break my heart. πŸ˜†

Its quite funny that of all people you speak about Logic. 🀣
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oyyy

why aint anyone talking about Priyanka hmm? 
Btw, Goneforver, I'm getting a deja vu feeling. I swear you have posted something similar to this topic before.

Kerosene, kahin ka! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Btw, Goneforver, I'm getting a deja vu feeling. I swear you have posted something similar to this topic before.

Kerosene, kahin ka! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  Nope, this was a new article posted on glamsham.com!  A entirely new topic.  I have posted many topics before on Priyanka, Vidya, and Kareena.  However, I never posted a topic which talked about all 3 at the same time!  So, I did actually expect some IF members to argue about this.  It is inevitable!  Bebo fans, Priyanka fans, Vidya fans at each other's throats!  I simply love it, don't you?!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜›