Vidya gives SLEEPLESS nights to Kareena & Priyanka - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bamboocopter

Wasn't she a part time doc & a full time (wh**e Next Door) model on that movie  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

How does that even work?
Regarding TDP, I agree that titillation is what managed to grab eyeballs initially... But just skinshow and no contents the movie would have fallen flat after a huge opening day... At the most it would have been an average grosser and not one of the top movies of this year... It sustained bcoz it had the right amount of everything like a strong script, an engaging story and above all top class performances by Naseer and VB...
There have been so many movies in the past that have had skin show as the selling point... Why did those movies not make it to the top movies of the year... Even those had skin show as the selling point and so did TDP... TDP made it big bcoz it was not just abt skin show... It was a total package and that is what made it big... And that is exactly why it was a huge commercial success and was critically acclaimed too...

Wasn't she a part time doc & a full time (wh**e Next Door) model on that movie  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

LMFAO in white. ðŸ˜†
how can people keep forgetting that Vidya was fat in TDP 😆

yeahhh she showed boobs but WHO DOESN'T aaj kal?
Only diff between Vidya and others is that she won't fret to gain 10 kgs, THEN show her boobs and look much more unattractive than Bebo in the highly intelligent Kambakth Ishq, wherein her push-up bra was screaming for some raahat.
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Regarding TDP, I agree that titillation is what managed to grab eyeballs initially... But just skinshow and no contents the movie would have fallen flat after a huge opening day... At the most it would have been an average grosser and not one of the top movies of this year... It sustained bcoz it had the right amount of everything like a strong script, an engaging story and above all top class performances by Naseer and VB...
There have been so many movies in the past that have had skin show as the selling point... Why did those movies not make it to the top movies of the year... Even those had skin show as the selling point and so did TDP... TDP made it big bcoz it was not just abt skin show... It was a total package and that is what made it big... And that is exactly why it was a huge commercial success and was critically acclaimed too...

The Dirty Picture had a strong second week and is still the dominating film in single screens despite in its third week. SUPER HIT. - BOI

The Main Reason for Success, The Target Audience, infact Multiplex Business of other Vidya movies were high than TDP and even her specific fan following were bit disappointed with this film. 

Movie with such Low Budget, no major movie, getting Full On +ve projection from MEDIA before n after the movie release helped it all.

Bet, you don't like highlighting...   

... your hair, I meant   ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sana.B

How does that even work?

Bet, you don't like highlighting...   

... your hair, I meant   ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

I read the white part in your post. Just confused in terms of how those two things went together..
Originally posted by -Maddy-

i.e. Ek Moti Si Love Story  ðŸ˜†

@Maddy
egjhactly.
If skin show is what made TDP a hit, then by all means, The Train should have been a hit, Maan Gaye Mughal-E-Azam should be a hit (we have all watched that Gasolina-copy waala music video), BOOM should've been a hit, and for that matter, why wasn't TASHAN a hit?

*sigh*

My fertile imaginanion...  Chhaddo!  ðŸ˜’ 

Originally posted by Sana.B

I read the white part in your post. Just confused in terms of how those two things went together..